ask the ladies of 12oz volume two (the bootleg sessions)

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i never really got this whole "game" thing...whys it got to be a game?

just be yourself. do you. and garuntee youll bag her.

because it is a game.

and if you dont play it like one your gonna fail. or fall in love. and both of those two outcomes are unacceptable.

im a strong beleiver in that "marriage" and/or serious relationships are just as much a buisness merger than sexual gratification.

its far more important to be physicaly attracted to someone and be able to sim ply tolerate being around them for long periods of time than to fall victim to caring about them like a walking emoticon.

Buy her a pretty pipe of her choice?

Cosign this one. It's a nice enough gesture to get her stoked on it, but not so much so that she'll freak out and head for the hills. You won't break the bank on it, and she'll feel obliged to smoke you up. win / win.

But maybe not of her choice, if you try to suggest taking her to buy a pipe, it might seem like you're laying it on too thick. Just get a decent one yourself that doesn't look like this:

metal-and-plastic-pipe.jpg

My final parting thought in this thread will be this:

No matter what girls say, they like material things. I've seen many girls who never had a nice thing in their life who probably would have loved a hand drawn picture at one point, completely change after getting a couple of nice jackets, or bags, or anything like that.

While it may not be the most relevant advice in this situation, if any of you guys out there are in a relationship that actually matters to you, buy your girl something nice and expensive. She'll love you more and give you a great blowjob for it, I promise

I remember i ask people i work with what I should get these girls for their bday (twins) and everyone was like "get em some nice picture frames!!" I thought fuck that...picture frames seriously? sounds gay. I ended up getting them some AMC gift cards like a douche. That night at the party they got like 10 different picture frames and fucking loved them...I still dont understand to this day.