Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why does Mayweather deserve to make up his own rules for drug testing?

The fighters agreed to unlimited random urine testing, but Mayweather insisted on random blood testing as well, even though the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which would regulate the fight, requires only urine testing.

Pacquiao (50-3-2, 38 KOs) didn't want any blood testing but had agreed to take three blood tests: one during the week of the kickoff news conference, which would have taken place next week; one random test to be conducted no later than 30 days before the fight; and a final test in his dressing room after the fight. Mayweather (40-0, 25 KOs) would have been subject to the same testing procedures.

Honestly, unlimited urine testing, blood tests 30 days or less before the fight, and one right after the fight? I don't see how it is at all suspect for him not to want to subject to even more blood testing because the other fighter wants it, even though the organization regulating the fight doesn't even ask for it.

Probably because dude is already rich and doesn't want to let Mayweather call all the shots on the pre fight procedure. Mayweather is spitting in the face of the entire organization, basically saying that he deserves special treatment simply because he wants to accuse Pacquiao of using some sort of performance enhancing drugs. It's not like the organization regulating the fight has never done testing for other fights or sports, so I don't see why this fight deserves this amount of extra testing simply because one fighter wants it. Pacquiao had agreed to a slew of testing they don't already enforce, but Mayweather wanted to keep calling the shots.

Plus, as Click said, dude is probably overly superstitious and Mayweather is just taking advantage of that to try to make him as uncomfortable as possible. If he was using some sort of performance enhancing drugs, they'd show up in urine tests, the blood test in the weeks before the fight, or the one right after the fight. It's not like he's denying any tests whatsoever.

I agree with mr chupacabra. Y should mayweather be able to ask for MORE drug testing? How many fights have gone on where the boxing comissions tests were just fine?? If mayweathwr tells pacquaio to jump through a flaming hoop should he??

Ugh fuck it. I'm just mad this isn't going down, I'm huge boxing fan.

Haha. As I've mentioned before me and my extended family are about as far from close as could possibly be, but that especially applies to my Dad's side, and her family specifically. My Dad HATES his brothers, especially her dad.

What I'm leading into with this is that when I saw her and her sister at my Grandma's wake it was for the first time in prolly close to 10 years, and I was not at all ashamed to think about how hot they both were haha

/Noporkchop, since I didn't actually make any attempt at banging

i kind of want to know what the results of the piss tests that the NAC ordered two weeks ago for both mayweather and pacquiao to be conducted within 48 hours.

taking that into consideration with the fact that they have not been released and as far as i have heard the libel charges are no longer being persued against mayweather jr, mayweather sr, de la hoya or anyone else in the mayweather camp.

and really joshua clottey?

uhhhhh. he lost to cotto.

challenge level..........low

fuck the pacquiao camp. cant do a damn test within 30 days to the fight? highly suspect. despite any of the statements on here only freddie roach said it would be cool for sooner but Pacquiao wouldnt agree to anything sooner. way lame.

I don't see why you'd turn down $40 million just to avoid a blood test if you didn't have something to hide

I think this is the best thing you have ever said.

Smartest thing at least.

Fuck a bloodtest this purse will be historic.

40 million each and you don't want a bloodtest, you would rather fight James Cottley.

Give me a break, Mannie is scared or hiding something.

i kind of want to know what the results of the piss tests that the NAC ordered two weeks ago for both mayweather and pacquiao to be conducted within 48 hours.

taking that into consideration with the fact that they have not been released and as far as i have heard the libel charges are no longer being persued against mayweather jr, mayweather sr, de la hoya or anyone else in the mayweather camp.

and really joshua clottey?

uhhhhh. he lost to cotto.

challenge level..........low

fuck the pacquiao camp. cant do a damn test within 30 days to the fight? highly suspect. despite any of the statements on here only freddie roach said it would be cool for sooner but Pacquiao wouldnt agree to anything sooner. way lame.

fuck those highlights, if you watched the fight you saw that clottey got robbed.

but nobody gives a fuck about clottey/pacquiao, and pacqiauo is a scared herb afraid of a needle... or getting caught out there