Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EKSR

graff on kicks

post a picture of a pair of shoes you've painted, like slip-ons or whatever else you got, :D

i made this thread to see some of peoples work theyve done on vans and shit, and see what you used on them like paint markers, paint brush etc,...

but i guess yall are gonna be assholes about it so, if any moderator is reading this.. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

why would you write graff on your shoes? dont you think it makes you look a little suspicious? i mean if you dont wear them then thats cool i guess.............

i think this thread could have worked if the oontz bandits hadnt got here first.

sorry these dickheads ruined this :)

how is drawin on ur shoes lame??? r w.e. yall assholes said

ever heard of personal likes? me personally i think its stupid unlesss on air forces

• Like 1

how is drawin on ur shoes lame??? r w.e. yall assholes said me personally i think its stupid unlesss on air forces

first of all, fuck you. second, don't refer to these fine members as assholes if you want respect. And lastly, fuck you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now