Dalek

krs702

Originally posted by IHATEU:

you dumb shit...like he cares about peices if he dont do em...and have you ever herd of a icon..gee does shep(giant), twist, or any one else for that matter change their "icon" he is quite obviously able to "change it up" but does not..and if you look at space monkeys there almost always different in some way, gear, implements, phrases, settings etc. fuck...open your eyes graffiti man, its just art.

Yeah Man GEt fucking mean on His ASS...

"No man put the mask back on,

you looked good man you looked

fuckin scary.."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Klypse:

Originally posted by Doc Holiday:

I lost the feeling for those after the hundred and fifty thousanth time I saw them. This guy needs to concentrate on his letters cause there on life support. Seriously doesn't this guy get bored of dropping the same characters over and over. I think I've only seen like three or four pieces by this guy.

You dumb ass. Just because he doesnt do that many pieces doesnt give you the right to say his letters need to be on life support. His piecing style is tight you dickhead.

[This message has been edited by Klypse (edited 07-19-2001).]

"His piecing style is tight" after hearing that I conclude your either a toy, a dick rider or more tham likely both. His letters suck.

Just for the way he speaks in slang.. by saying its tight.. makes him a toy..? your a fuckin prick...

you can't call someone a toy cause they say tight..

so if some king said tight.. there a toy eh..?

moron

[This message has been edited by krs702 (edited 07-20-2001).]

I didn't call him a toy because he said tight that word is in my vocab to. I'm calling him a toy because he was the first one to call me a dickhead for stating my opinion, and he said daleks letters a tight which they obviously are not. Oh my man graf is changing no doubt and I know plenty of people who just do characters an no letters but every one I know like that doesn't drop the same character every time they go to a wall. I'm a prick, great fuck you anyone else got shit to talk. I don't like Daleks stuff it's like that.

Originally posted by krs702:

Just for the way he speaks in slang.. by saying its tight.. makes him a toy..? your a fuckin prick...

you can't call someone a toy cause they say tight..

so if some king said tight.. there a toy eh..?

moron

[This message has been edited by krs702 (edited 07-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Doc Holiday:

...he said daleks letters a tight which they obviously are not.

Dojnt judge a writer's capability by only looking at a few of his pieces. Dalek does not just do good characters. his letters are tight some arent (like a lot of good writers.) now see some of his tight letters. http://www.users.qwest.net/~attkings/main/b/dalek/dalek2.jpg'>

http://www.users.qwest.net/~attkings/main/b/dalek/dalek4.jpg'>

http://www.users.qwest.net/~attkings/main/b/dalek/dalek9.jpg'>

suck my dick asshole!

------------------

Fuck Decaff...

OOHHoHoHo quite a good rebuttle my little hombre, in any case I don't consider daleks characters an icon, Giant's G Twists screws those are icons because they are symbols you see and emmediatly you know who it is. Daleks characters are all he has, besides hurtin letters of course, that would not be an icon but a lack of options. And he doesn't change his shit up. If you consider chopping off a limb or giving them a MOM tattoo changing them up then your a fool.

you dumb shit...like he cares about peices if he dont do em...and have you ever herd of a icon..gee does shep(giant), twist, or any one else for that matter change their "icon" he is quite obviously able to "change it up" but does not..and if you look at space monkeys there almost always different in some way, gear, implements, phrases, settings etc. fuck...open your eyes graffiti man, its just art.

OOHHoHoHo quite a good rebuttle my little hombre, in any case I don't consider daleks characters an icon, Giant's G Twists screws those are icons because they are symbols you see and emmediatly you know who it is. Daleks characters are all he has, besides hurtin letters of course, that would not be an icon but a lack of options. And he doesn't change his shit up. If you consider chopping off a limb or giving them a MOM tattoo changing them up then your a fool.

Guest MrMajicMarkker

all yall hataz, suck my dick, this guy is a fucking artist...check the lines, and tha fucking....im at a loss of words, i don't know how anyone could think this guy is anything short of fucking pimpstatus

Those characters are awesome...

Apparently, a few people in this topic can't seem to tell that Dalek changes his characters...he obviously does, except for the face...

I like the pieces, too...and that gigantic production is insane!!!

-->Dalek's can control is out of this world...damn!!!

Guest dukeofyork

ive noticed a lot of people just like to talk shit about writers with more ups..

i know you all have seen it, for those who dont...copes pieces are all the same except the colors bla bla bla daleks letters suck his characters are the same thing over and over..boo hoo...these people get more magazine exposure..

why do i get the feeling that these people talking shit would be all OVER cope or dalek's nuts if they ever met them?

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

ive noticed a lot of people just like to talk shit about writers with more ups...

...and I have noticed that a lot of people like to ride the nuts of writers who come out in magazines. I am not negating the fact that Dalek is very talented, but his characters are essentially the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Putting a spoiler on a car doesn't make it a different car, so I don't want to hear about the little additions to his work. They are the same thing. Period.

I am not trying to say that I don't like the character. It is merely that I have seen it stagnate over the years. Dalek is really good. I have seen mixed media of his (that included the space monkey) and it was really nice. I realize that the repetitive imagery has impact on the people who see it, probabaly more so than people who see writers who actually write (as in use letters) on a regular basis. Not as many people use characters on a large scale, and it carries weight.

I would have liked to open this thread and see new pieces, things I haven't seen from a writer I have. But I saw the same images that have been popping up all over the place for a while now. I don't dislike dalek, but I have had my fill until things change up a bit. I liked seeing the examples of his letters....but i have to agree with whoever it was that said they are on life support. A few were nice, the one in the ATT prodo was nice, and the DA-K in those last post were good (the E&L were crunched and hidden), but come on. If I remember correctly that first piece is hurting in a serious way.

I hate how a writer's status changes, and for some reason kids seem to love everything they put out. "That's ____, so it is DOPE!" I understand personal tastes and things of that nature, but good writers can put out wack pieces. It happens.

To sum it up: Dalek is good, but we have all seen these before.

> > HA HA HA < <

i think its funny how yo kids argue about a fucking dope writer. I bet half of you aren't even anywhere near his level. Maybe half of you are, but still, who are you to rip him? If he wants to do "space monkeys" then let him. If letter styles matter that much to you, why dont you pratice your own letter styles instead of ripping someone elses??

Originally posted by Magnet Man:

> > HA HA HA < <

i think its funny how yo kids argue about a fucking dope writer. I bet half of you aren't even anywhere near his level. Maybe half of you are, but still, who are you to rip him? If he wants to do "space monkeys" then let him. If letter styles matter that much to you, why dont you pratice your own letter styles instead of ripping someone elses??

Werd.

Archived