Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
murderland_bgk

when graffiti wasn't all about the fame

^hahaha...

and to answer your question im in it becuase i like doing it and tbh its pretty addicting,you know to see if i can one up the shit i did last.but yeah fame is nice too.if im known all around the world thats awesome,if its only locally then thats cool too.the important thing to me is that i keep progressin and pushing myself.i just wanna see where my stuff takes me/

every graffiti artist is secretly, or not so secretly an egomaniac. get over it, stop whining, and stop wasting space on the server. someone ban this kid already. dboo wants his loser status back.

graffiti is an art form, thats why i play with my shit while its in the toilet.. BUT WITH MY MIND..

graffiti is an art form, thats why i play with my shit while its in the toilet.. BUT WITH MY MIND..

you make no sense. are you trying to be funny or something? i would nega prop you but i cant be bothered to do it and it seems like you already have an abundant supply of tampons already..

when graffiti wasnt all about the fame

the 90s were great for hip hop and rock and all that.

but i love the 80s. Hardcore music was great back then

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now