Best friend of 14 years

lord_casek

my sisters yorkies are overdue for a steak and they are going to eat one on me this week in honor of your pooch.

If dogs could talk, you know all they would do is brag about how much they loved their owner, my Rottweiler is gone over 10 years and I still miss playing in the snow with him. 14 years is a good life for a loved doggy.

Sorry for your loss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is mad upsetting :(

I know this is a dog thread n'all, but this year I had to leave my cat of 15 years at my old house, parents got divorced and shit, was only fair to leave her at the house with my step families side, she was going crazy slowly, deaf, and weak, would of been wrong taking her someplace else at a fragile age. The day I had to say goodbye to her I was a state, so upsetting, its such a horrible feeling.

Condolences again dude, head up.

All the thoughts are much appreciated. I'm starting to feel better but it's hard to come home and my dog not be there.

She was a really good dog. As I said in the beginning of this thread, she was my best friend.

I keep thinking about it, all the human friends I've lost. Some close, others just friends. It was easier to say goodbye b/c I didn't spend every day with them. Beanie got to hear my problems, things I wouldn't say to humans. She got my honest love and I was given hers in return.

I miss my human friends that are gone a ton, but I miss my best friend more.

RIP pup.

i feel you casek - that was the worse part of losing my dog,...

it was wierd, because when he was alive, i would be on some " DOWN CHARLIE! STOP!!! " shit when he would jump all over me when i came home... once he was gone, it was what i missed most... him being all excited i was home.

//endsapstory

sorry for your loss, bro.

Condolences homie, losing a pet is mad tough, been through that twice. Pets are typically better than people in terms of loyalty, unconditional love towards you, etc., etc.

I rocked a fr8 or two for mine and let his name ride off across the U.S.. He was cremated, I spread his ashes at his favorite spot.

Again, sorry to hear about your loss.

sorry about losing your dog.i had a dog when i was like 5 and one of my neighbors shot it and then ran it over..im not sure why.but that fucked with my head and i was depressed for a long time.so i know what your going through,even tho you had yours way longer.its almost like losing a family member...

hope your feelin better.probably not tho.

RIP puppy

Thanks, man. It's really not cliche or watered down.

I felt like a big douche getting on here talking about my dog passing away the other night.

Not so much anymore. You guys really are making me feel better about this, for that

I am grateful.

I'm not very good at expressing my emotions sometimes, but this one time I did. Internets surprised me.

Again, thank you. All of you. You really don't know how much this means to me.