More reasons why they should issue licences to people before they have kids..

Mauler5150

• 12 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

It's great to have you back @Mauler5150

Thank you for the appreciation. 

I know my tales and takes are no always congruent with everyone on here but I miss the simpler times of the internet when forums like this, and the community that made them, gave me a place to find others whose stories I could read and learn from whilst I was able to leave myself nuggets like this thread I can’t even remember making yet here I am nearly a decade and a half later with not only the same belief that inspired OP to an extent, but I now have double the life experiences as an adult to know that even as a 28 year old I was wise enough to understand why I refrained from having kids.

Also, given the timeline from OP to now, I will hope that this thread being created ended up going into the ether of the eternal muse and inspired this song which puts the title of the thread to music in a way only achievable by a master musical genius in “Mr L.” 

Additionally, I’m so glad that my sheltered mind from the time prior to having left my country to see the world is still archived here so i can reference my takes and see how I’m matured to the degrees i have as an individual in that my takes in some instances have changed yet in my moral stances in relation to love specifically (and how one needs to love as they wish to be loved in the most selfless manner possible prior to becoming a parent) have not and never will change.

But I’m still every bit the antagonist in regards to triggering those whose selfishness is responsible for the distortions within society as a couple other threads i made recently May have iterated. Yet given that I’m now beyond fearing judgement from my fellow man given God/the Developer is more than aware of the fact that I have not only given the love I wish to be given, but I have literally been crucified and been to Hell and back in the process.

And thanks to the wonders of modern technology, now if I was to have kids, I can sit them down and pull up videos showing them exactly what drugs lead one to experience due to not only the Team Alco thread I created with it’s many deceased before their time participants (RIP to those guys) but I can show them the video proof of me cooked after being up for 5 to 10 days baked on all sorts of drugs, which whilst I’m perfectly sober now (and would be for my child’s life prior to conception up to the stage of the “drug talk” which needs to be had around 10 to 12) I could show them from experience why they should never do drugs as I can show them the foolish, gnashing teeth monster I was when I was pumped full of amphetamines, weed and whatever else.

the fact I can do such a thing, and have got the need, want and desire to selfishly experience such things in my own life without having any burden of responsibility to a child, leaves me believing that any prospective parent should also be required to have video evidence of any experience if they have ever used drugs prior to having kids.

in todays technology dominated society, there is no longer any excuses as to why a parent shouldn’t go on tumble and show their kids actual junkies get fucked up from shooting up drugs or girls end up selling themselves for drugs as there is plenty of blogs on their which illustrate the lines I will never cross because I can teach kids the difference between a drug user like missing and those who get used by drugs simply.

not to mention i can get a school friend who is 4 days older than me yet has only a couple teeth left due to his junkie ways as a further disincentive to any kids as to the effects of drugs.

anyway this post was a bit of a on topic segue with an introspective slant yet I hope that it can help future prospective parents learn to disseminate all selfish desires and habits prior to the insemination process leading to a pregnancy otherwise this world is going to continue to spiral into a further devolving Hellscape.