More reasons why they should issue licences to people before they have kids..

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sometimes I can overlook the hair, makeup, etc (goth and punk) because the parents are

actually really good people. What harm could come to it if the child grew up in a loving home

with an open mind?

On the other hand, some people take it too far and don't really give a fuck. It's like they have a little doll they can dress up and mold to be exactly like them. It's not about a loving relationship with a child, it turns into a dumb game. That's not really fair to a child.

Also: If you're going to be a nudist, why the fuck would you want to be a freak? Exercise and comb your fucking hair. Also, practice hygiene. It's in everyone's best interest.

One more thing: Taking your internets nudes with your kid around....stupid/dumb/idiot/moron. Die.

Meh...

#1 Nudists - who gives a shit. A lot of nudists are nice, well rounded hippie type folk who prefer to wear their birthday suits. So what if most of them are ugly and fat. Don't look if you can't handle. Also can't forget that you too were born naked and the only reason you look at the bare assed human frame as a taboo is because mom slapped you around a bit for running around the neighboorhood naked when you were three.

#2 Halloween - again who gives a shit. Cool costume though. This fucking kid is going to be so desensitized to gore by the time she's 10 anyways. If mom wants to dress up like a bloody vampire whore and include her kid in the costume more power to her. Long as she's feeding lil dude and not leaving her with babysitters who'll force herb smoke in his face while mom aint home.

#3 Okay, maybe that's a bit unnecessary.

#4 Billy Corgan - The lead singer of smashing pumpkins can do what he wants. Goth people have a sense of responsibility too. They even sometimes have feelings.

#5 Anatomy lesson - mom is just showing kiddo where she came from. It's important and better then lying to the little shit by saying a god damned stork dropped her off at the porch.

#6 Snake - Okay this is pretty over the line. Reminds me of Steve Irwin bringing his kid a bit too close to the Croc's at his zoo. But you know what? Steve Irwin was a boss. And I would have trusted him with my own kids in any situation involving killer reptiles. Little man in this pic is gonna grow up to be quite the snake charmer. He'll probably live in the Castro, SF.

#7 Shotgun Susie - What in sam hell? Is that kid like 7? Too old to be sucking on moms tit like that... so what the fuck are any of you going to do about it. Mom has a fucking shotgun and she's ready to pepper you haters with birdshot and rock salt at a moments notice.

Sometimes I can overlook the hair, makeup, etc (goth and punk) because the parents are actually really good people. What harm could come to it if the child grew up in a loving home with an open mind?

IDK dude, seems like a stone's throw from Juggalo territory if you ask me. I know, they're dumber, and a lot of other things amplified, but that is really heading towards that direction.

#1 Nudists - So what if most of them are ugly and fat. Don't look if you can't handle.

#5 Anatomy lesson - mom is just showing kiddo where she came from. It's important and better then lying to the little shit by saying a god damned stork dropped her off at the porch.

#6 Snake -Reminds me of Steve Irwin bringing his kid a bit too close to the Croc's at his zoo. But you know what? Steve Irwin was a boss. And I would have trusted him with my own kids in any situation involving killer reptiles.

#7 Shotgun Susie - What in sam hell? Is that kid like 7? Too old to be sucking on moms tit like that... so what the fuck are any of you going to do about it. Mom has a fucking shotgun and she's ready to pepper you haters with birdshot and rock salt at a moments notice.

#1- you wouldn't say that if it was your mom & dad. Put some clothes on. Double layer.

#5- joking, right? Why not plow your baby's moms in front of the little tyke to REALLY show him where he came from.

#6- News flash, homie is DEAD. Fun while it lasted, but I repeat: DEAD. Could have easily have been his kid.

#7- Titties + guns = good, but I should be sucking those ti-tays, not the kid. I'll hit them tits w/ my own rocks salt. That's an old pic.

Free to be you and me.

Everyone knows that worse shit has happened to kids than having weird parents. Instead of instituting some sort of eugenics policy I would like to see a stronger Social Services force and have some laws changed to protect children and help parents get help if they need it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^^that shit already is going on in places like India and China, everyones backwards.

sidenote: China one child policy (illegal to have more than one kid) has resulted in a 6 to 1 male to female population (they kill or abort the females) !!! haahhaahahahah gay chinese. everywhere else its 1:1, maybe 2:1 tops. !! ahahahha