4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how this nigga pretending to be in Psych class right now.

What's your professor think about you non-stop typing away on your Iphone? :lol:

And yo, aint you got a fucking camera on your Phone?

You don't have a piece of paper to write on?

You got all this time to type away on 12oz, write "you mad" on something and take a fucking pic.

Oh, that's right. You gotta wait till you can get ahold of someone else to do it for you. :lol:

iPods dont have cameras.

Or at least I haven't found mine yet.

You don't have a fucking cellphone?

I thought you was ballin, come on now. :rolleyes:

And Spitfire, you aint got no job and I know you have a camera. Now get too it.

Where's your dope "YOU MAD" at?

You gotta wait to get ahold of someone to do it for you too?

DAO do you think this Clemmons dude was a good guy that belonged walking around? Dude was a dysfunctional nutcase. He just happened to hate cops too.

Put it like this, would you be cool if your son was around him?

Can I just rejoice in the slaughter of 4 pigs without it becoming a serious discussion about wherther the guy who did it was a skumbag or not?

You're terrible man. Like, god's honest truth. You're fucking awful. I have nothing to prove, you're so fucking garbage. My man Rokit could do better than that.

I fucking slay you. You don't even write graffiti.

I guarantee your handwriting looks exactly like that ABC chart you posted.

Please feel free to prove me wrong though.

Still waiting.

And if you take longer than 10 minutes then that just proves you got someone else to do it for you.

Look at you. You're raging out behind your computer screen over your shitty handstyle. Some people just cant write well. Its a fact and you happen to be one of those people. You keep trying to post pictures to prove us otherwise but it just digs your grave of shitty graffiti deeper and deeper. Just give up man. You're embarrassing yourself.

Look at you. You're raging out behind your computer screen over your shitty handstyle. Some people just cant write well. Its a fact and you happen to be one of those people. You keep trying to post pictures to prove us otherwise but it just digs your grave of shitty graffiti deeper and deeper. Just give up man. You're embarrassing yourself.

Look at YOU, you keep trolling tryna rag on niggas who could literally write circles around you.

You keep running your troll mouth while dodging the challenge to get a piece of fucking paper, write "you mad" on it, take a pic with your camera that you did that gay ass Euro vacation thread with, and post that shit up.

You're frantically calling everyone you know to try and find somebody with a good enough handwriting to come over and do it for you, and everyone keeps laughing at you and asking if you're high.

Then you're getting pissed that they keep hanging up on you, so instead of doing it yourself you just try and change the subject.

Trying to tell me how "garbage" I am, while dodging the "you mad" challenge, you're just digging yourself even deeper.

Take a deep breath man. Lets calm down, we dont anymore TL;DR essay's about whatever lame shit you just wrote. While were on the topic of of "You mad" lets take the time to point out that, indeed, U MAD, DAWG. Just admit, you're garbage, and care A LOT of what other people think about you, over the internet.

Archived