4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAO, you know you don't have to reply to every fucking post that you might have a differing opinion with, right? Everyone knows where you stand on things.

Also, taking only one part of a post and picking it apart rather than acknowledging the overall context just makes you look stupid.

I'm responding to people who are aguing with me.

You jumping in with your worthless 2 cents when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about makes you look stupid.

Yeah, this was a hit. People don't get executed in public like that without cause.

I'm amazed the guy was able to take out four cops before they could react.

Pussies were in the middle of stuffing their faces with donuts and didn't even see it coming.

I'll bet it's easier to get the drop on them in a situation like that then one would think.

Especially if you know what you're doing, which apparently this guy does.

Mafia means business. They want to control various criminal enterprise. They would rather buy the police so they look the other way. I cant think of anything a criminal can do that will draw more heat than killing some cops. They know this

But anyhow. Some time back a police got shot here. It was night time the guy snuck up on a squad car from behind and dumped on him. No eye witnesses, wasn't caught on camera and they caught him a few days later.

HEY MORON.

LAKEWOOD IS NOT SEATTLE.

IT'S NOT EVEN THE SUBURBS OF SEATTLE.

IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SEATTLE.

IT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TACOMA.

THAT MAKES IT THE SUBURBS OF TACOMA.

NOT ANYWHERE NEAR SEATTLE.

YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD.

quit taking peoples posts' out of fucking context and try to come up with a real point.

if you read the rest of my post like a normal person you would have came across the part where i talked about this event happening in the same county, within a month's time.

i just said that it didn't happen in seattle nigga.

grow the fuck up.

oh wait..

and forsit

im not going to tell you what part of seattle im from, but tacoma is roughly 15-20 miles away from south seattle.

from digg

I live in Tacoma and recent press conference stated that two officers killed immediately, third one stood up to respond and was killed and the fourth fought with the suspect out the door of the coffee shop and got a couple shots off, so law enforcement is hoping suspect seeks medical attention so they can track him that way.

My pops moved out to Federal Way for a minute for his work.

Federal Way is the suburbs between Seattle and Tacoma, but closer to Tacoma.

You can see Federal Way on this map.

Federal Way is at least 40 minutes from Seattle.

I know this first hand because when I went to visit him I linked up with homies in Seattle and it took me at least 40 minutes driving on I-5 to get there.

So if Federal Way is between Seattle and Tacoma, then how in the fuck is some other town on the opposite side of Tacoma 15 minutes from Seattle?

:dunce:

lakewood.jpg

you serious? it takes me less than an hour on I5 to get to olympia so, since you love to nitpick at the details, let me just be the first to tell you youre wrong.

lakewood is half an hour away tops. what fucking car full of queers takes 40 minutes to drive to federal way? maybe if yall stopped every mile for teh buttsecks, but even then....

• Like 1

No eye witnesses, wasn't caught on camera and they caught him a few days later.

Makes you wonder how the fuck did they catch somebody if there was no witnesses or camera footy.

From the way you described it, it sounds like it might have been another cop on cop assassination where they just hemmed up some random dude (probably black) to blame it on.

I was gonna say haha. I stay in Kent and that's like 15 minutes from seattle. It takes like 10 to get to Federal Way.

You got some secret route to Seattle or do you take the 167 to the 405 to the 5 like the rest of us?

A way to do that in 15 min would be a handy tip.

Makes you wonder how the fuck did they catch somebody if there was no witnesses or camera footy.

From the way you described it, it sounds like it might have been another cop on cop assassination where they just hemmed up some random dude (probably black) to blame it on.

No. When a cop gets killed, they crack down on people in the area and lean very hard on pretty much anyone they pick up...which prompts snitching, another topic I know you're fond of.

where i talked about this event happening in the same county, within a month's time.

i just said that it didn't happen in seattle nigga.

Your whole argument from the last thread was that cops get killed in SEATTLE all the time.

Even though the head cop himself said that was the first SEATTLE cop to get killed in 15 years.

Then you posted some link to some suburban cop getting killed in the suburbs.

Then I told you that the suburbs do not = SEATTLE.

Then you said that the suburbs do = SEATTLE.

Then you tried to say that this shit happened in SEATTLE.

Then you tried to say oh, well, it's 15 miles from Seattle.

Then I sonned you and posted a map and me and Forsit laughed at you for saying that it was anywhere near 15 miles from Seattle.

Then you lost.

Then you kept talking.

Now we still laughing.

im not going to tell you what part of seattle im from, but tacoma is roughly 15-20 miles away from south seattle.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!