4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your "point" was full of fail.

You completely dodged the fact that EVERYBODY is a human, and most have families.

You can't just give a nigga a pass just because they have a family.

The Nazi's joined the Nazi party of free will.

Al Quaeda do what they do of their own free will.

The Taliban too.

Chester the Molester who sodomizes then murders 5 year olds is a human who has family.

So are you going to stick up for them and say that that they don't deserve to get shot in the head just because they have families?

you were saying that because they were a part of an organization where some of the members have used badge and power to get away with crimes,that makes them criminals whether or not they themselves participated in the crimes.

not all cops do that, remember

so when i say "these cops have a family to think about" that means that if this 'nigga' was serious about shooting corrupt cops he should have done his fucking homework and killed cops that have actually done dirty.

as i said before- if it comes out that these WERE dirty cops, i'll retract my statement.

as for the nazis, terrorists, and molesters that have familes too- no shit. but they made poor choices that harmed other people. as of yet, we have no proof that these particular cops had maced a 74 yr old or beat up a child or whatever.

as for the nazis, terrorists, and molesters that have familes too- no shit. but they made poor choices that harmed other people. as of yet, we have no proof that these particular cops had maced a 74 yr old or beat up a child or whatever.

DAO is right, as far as Nazi's and Al Qaeda go. They're members of a bad organization, although not every single one of them has ever specifically done something wrong

I look at cops the same way

You told me what?

I told you a while back that cops in Seattle getting killed ain't rare.

I don't want to hear any argument about the location of the shooting.

It's 15 miles away from Seattle.

That's five dead cops in less than a month in the same county.

*I'm just saying nigga i don't really give a fuck

The northwest ain't soft.

I often wonder if these cops are on the take and something went bad.

Shit like this doesn't often go down without a reason.

Yeah, this was a hit. People don't get executed in public like that without cause.

I'm amazed the guy was able to take out four cops before they could react.

you were saying that because they were a part of an organization where some of the members have used badge and power to get away with crimes,that makes them criminals whether or not they themselves participated in the crimes.

not all cops do that, remember

so when i say "these cops have a family to think about" that means that if this 'nigga' was serious about shooting corrupt cops he should have done his fucking homework and killed cops that have actually done dirty.

as i said before- if it comes out that these WERE dirty cops, i'll retract my statement.

No, jackass.

I'm saying that they're members of an organization where the vast majority of them joined for the sole purpose of being able to do exactly what the fuck they do on a daily basis, and that anybody who becomes a cop knows what the fuck they're doing and who they're aligning themselves with.

And the chances of these 5 dead pigs being the rare breed of squeaky clean cops who actually joined the force to actually do some good for their community is a fucking longshot to say the least. Like a million to one longshot.

They're the fucking enemy. And if not then they made the poor choice of aligning themselves with the enemy. And who fucking cares when they get shot.

MOAR DEAD COPS PLEASE!!!!

THEY PROBABLY DESERVED IT.

DAO is right, as far as Nazi's and Al Qaeda go. They're members of a bad organization, although not every single one of them has ever specifically done something wrong

I look at cops the same way

Exactly.

I'm sure you can find a few Taliban cats who are just decent family men fighting for their country.

But the vast majority of them really are scumbag religious fanatics who think it's a fucking great idea to stone to death 17 year old girls for hanging out with men or not wearing a scarf over their face.

That's usually a thought I have too, but I don't know. I'm not sure about other organizations, but I know at least the Mafia (in America, because in Sicily they don't give a fuck) pretty much won't kill cops for any reason

It's forbidden in the U.S.

I always wonder, though. Maybe gang related, but what gang would

want to stir a hornets nest like the police?

Yeah, this was a hit. People don't get executed in public like that without cause.

The guy who did it, most likely has a lot of experience with a gun.

C'mon now, shooting one cop and fleeing a scene is one thing.

But being able to shoot four without getting shot yourself, is some skill.

Thank god I'm nothing at all like Spitfire.

gingerbaby.jpg

I told you a while back that cops in Seattle getting killed ain't rare.

HEY MORON.

LAKEWOOD IS NOT SEATTLE.

IT'S NOT EVEN THE SUBURBS OF SEATTLE.

IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SEATTLE.

IT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TACOMA.

THAT MAKES IT THE SUBURBS OF TACOMA.

NOT ANYWHERE NEAR SEATTLE.

YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD.

lakewood.jpg

No doubt. Police are trained to be observant and quick. Seems like a big time hit.

We could speculate all day on who did it, but the facts are there. They probably won't catch

this character.

DAO: calm down, it's internetz. is here to help.

It's 15 miles away from Seattle.

My pops moved out to Federal Way for a minute for his work.

Federal Way is the suburbs between Seattle and Tacoma, but closer to Tacoma.

You can see Federal Way on this map.

Federal Way is at least 40 minutes from Seattle.

I know this first hand because when I went to visit him I linked up with homies in Seattle and it took me at least 40 minutes driving on I-5 to get there.

So if Federal Way is between Seattle and Tacoma, then how in the fuck is some other town on the opposite side of Tacoma 15 minutes from Seattle?

:dunce:

lakewood.jpg

My pops moved out to Federal Way for a minute for his work.

Federal Way is the suburbs between Seattle and Tacoma, but closer to Tacoma.

You can see Federal Way on this map.

Federal Way is at least 40 minutes from Seattle.

I know this first hand because when I went to visit him, I linked up with homies in Seattle and it took me at least 40 minutes driving on I-5 to get there.

So if Federal Way is between Seattle and Tacoma, then how in the fuck is some other town on the opposite side of Tacoma 15 minutes from Seattle?

:dunce:

You drive? OH FUCK! Who let you have a license? Fuuuuuu. I hope your internet rage doesn't transfer to the highway! Fuck.

/is taking a bus from now on.