4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911/archives/186117.asp[/url]

Yeah, dude was a weirdo haha

Edit: To DAO

"Police said a patrol car video shows his Datsun 210 passing Brenton and Sweeney's car at 9:59 p.m., eight minutes before Brenton is killed. Video shows that the car passed the location where the officers were discussing their traffic stop in the same direction the patrol car was parked, police said. The car then allegedly made a right turn at the next street, putting it in a position to round the block and approach the patrol car from behind."

^Yeah, because it takes 8 minutes to circle a block.

I shoulda went to college and became a defense attorney.

They call anything "bomb making materials" these days.

Especially when they're trying to cover their asses after they just shot some dude in the head.

DAO are you actually outraged that the dude got caught/arrested?

I mean even if you hate all cops and liked the fact that he was killing cops and firebombing cop cars, fine. But you sound like the cops are wrong for even retaliating back.

I mean if I kill cops and they eventually catch me I'm gonna figure I had it coming eventually. It's like punching a random person in the face and then being "outraged" they punched back. I figure most people (that aren't punks) are going to punch back if I decided to just start swinging on them.

"Police said a patrol car video shows his Datsun 210 passing Brenton and Sweeney's car at 9:59 p.m., eight minutes before Brenton is killed. Video shows that the car passed the location where the officers were discussing their traffic stop in the same direction the patrol car was parked, police said. The car then allegedly made a right turn at the next street, putting it in a position to round the block and approach the patrol car from behind."

^Yeah, because it takes 8 minutes to circle a block.

I shoulda went to college and became a defense attorney.

He probably pulled over to get his gun ready and get prepared. And look around for traffic/witnesses.

Wow, so what provoked him to do all of this was because of that video of the cop that beat up that girl in the holding cell earlier this year. That was posted here at the time.

"These deaths are dedicated to Deputy Travis Bruner, he stood by and did nothing, As Deputy Paul Sheen brutally beat and (sic) unarmed 14 year old Girl in their care. You Swear a Solemn Oath to Protect US from All Harm, That includes You! Start policing each other or get ready to attend a lot of police funerals."

Whoever this is is a hero.

The Italian mafia in America is well known for an unwillingness to kill police officers or public officials.

That's a well known fact. Obviously there have been a few exceptions, but for the most part they refuse to do it. Terrible for business.

Ever seen the Godfather? The part where Al Pacino kills the cop? They first have a giant discussion about it because they don't usually kill cops, and the only reason Pacino convinces them to do it is because he's become a paid bodyguard and thus "crossed into their world"

You skimmed and missed all the evidence they found? I understand you hate cops, but if you think the only way to prove it's him is through a confession that'd be pretty stupid.

Also, to add to my point about the Mafia not killing cops

"In several Mafia families, killing a state authority is forbidden due to the possibility of extreme police retaliation. In some rare strict cases, conspiring to commit such a murder is punishable by death. The Jewish mobster Dutch Schultz was reportedly killed by his Italian peers out of fear that he would carry out a plan to kill New York City prosecutor Thomas Dewey"

The Italian mafia in America is well known for an unwillingness to kill police officers or public officials.

That's a well known fact. Obviously there have been a few exceptions, but for the most part they refuse to do it. Terrible for business.

Ever seen the Godfather? The part where Al Pacino kills the cop? They first have a giant discussion about it because they don't usually kill cops, and the only reason Pacino convinces them to do it is because he's become a paid bodyguard and thus "crossed into their world"

Most gangs these days that kill cops get broken apart. Hawaiian Gardens gang in the L.A. area shot a cop in broad daylight while he was investigating a murder, and as a result over 100 members (including the murderer) of their gang were all taken in and will be charged (for different offenses). That and because they were targeting blacks, so the FBI got involved as hate crimes are a federal offense.

DAO are you actually outraged that the dude got caught/arrested?

I mean even if you hate all cops and liked the fact that he was killing cops and firebombing cop cars, fine. But you sound like the cops are wrong for even retaliating back.

I mean if I kill cops and they eventually catch me I'm gonna figure I had it coming eventually. It's like punching a random person in the face and then being "outraged" they punched back. I figure most people (that aren't punks) are going to punch back if I decided to just start swinging on them.

I'm not outraged about anything. I'm simply saying that they might have shot and charged the wrong guy.

And now the real killer might have just killed some more cops.

Which is cool by me, I hope he keeps it up.

I'm not outraged about anything. I'm simply saying that they might have shot and charged the wrong guy.

And now the real killer might have just killed some more cops.

Which is cool by me, I hope he keeps it up.

What evidence are you going on that they charged the wrong guy? Just because he didn't confess? All the evidence seems to point to him, especially since his car was at the scene of the crime. Plus handwriting matches, gun matches, etc.

You skimmed and missed all the evidence they found? I understand you hate cops, but if you think the only way to prove it's him is through a confession that'd be pretty stupid.

Having guns doesn't mean that you're the one who killed a cop the other day.

Lots of people have guns. Lots of people have lots of guns.

My pops used to have a closet full of guns when I was a kid, but as far as I know he never killed nobody.

What evidence are you going on that they charged the wrong guy? Just because he didn't confess? All the evidence seems to point to him, especially since his car was at the scene of the crime. Plus handwriting matches, gun matches, etc.

The fact that their evidence is circumstantial.

It might have been the right guy, but I'm just saying that it also might not have been the right guy.

There's absolutely no evidence that his car was even the one seen driving by 8 minutes before the cop happened to get shot.

The only thing they were going on was that it was the same kind of car.

There's also no evidence that the car they were looking for in the first place was even the car driven by whoever it was who shot the cop.

And it's already been established that you really can't match a gun and that all that ballistics shit is a myth.

They've been having news stories on that shit.

im just sick of hearing people say 'good' when they hear about dead cops. they first need to realize how its going to affect us as a community, and then they need to realize that these men and women are PEOPLE too- with familes, children, husbands and wives. to take their lives to make a point... unacceptable.

• Like 1

and then they need to realize that these men and women are PEOPLE too- with familes, children, husbands and wives. to take their lives to make a point... unacceptable.

Nazi's were "people" too. They also had families.

Al Quaeda and the Taliban are people with families too.

Should we get all teary eyed for them faggots too?