Freemasons Secret Society Still Yes or NO...........

Poesia [ ] T

Still should be considered a secret society..  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They may have some secrets as to the exact nature of their rituals but as a society they are not secret they are in the open, their lodges are plain to see all over the world.

Governments, military, big businesses all have secrets but that doesn't mean they are secret societies, the information is on a need to know basis.

The question in the thread is are they a Secret Society, not do they have secrets, I don't think anyone here is denying there are secrets about the freemasons, but they are not a secret society, if they were a secret society their lodges would be hidden, you wouldn't know about their members unless you were a member but there are plenty of people who are open about their membership of the masons.

Regardless of what anybody thinks about them in this yes or no poll...the Freemasons are still a very secretive group of people. Unless you are a member yourself you have no factual information concerning their occult like rituals and objectives. That shit is not public info. And anything you have read on the internet is hearsay and straight up speculation. While I'm not the type of person to think that they hold the metric system down. I do still believe the higher ranking Masons have a lot of pull within our country specifically. Both within our political and justice systems.

Sometimes the best place to hide something is right in plain fucking sight. Ya dig?

T;6920167']Come on

Cause a society has secrets its a secret society?

To me a secret society it one that hides itself from society and is not common knowledge or one cannot prove its existence.

Scientology in your terms is a secret society. Every Religion has ancient secrets that is not common knowledge to the public does this make them secret also.

If by definition you are saying cause a group keeps secrets among its members its considered a secret society than 90% of groups and societies should be considered secret.

Of course it's a secret society. The best secrets are kept in the open.

You don't see their rituals on tv, you don't see their books in the bookstore,

etc.

Jahbulon.

COS knowone knows what the fuck your talking about with that analogy.

There is a difference between a secretive society and a secret society.

Know one including KOH denies that they keep secrets and are secretive about personal rituals. But they dont hide the fact that they exist.

And yes in this day and age there can be secret societies. Other people call them conspiracies but thats the whole point of being a secret society isnt it, not being on the radar.

And depending on who you believe, Makros is either a disgustingly ugly female, or a mad TPWF in some shitty band

I, personally, believe the woman theory because of the way "it" used to verbally lash out against posting of hot girls

from what iv read i dont beleive for one second hes a chick.

guaranteed tightpants wearer, but im not concerned. as far as im concerned he was the greatest 12oz poster of all time.

and i wasnt even around for it. but i have read alot of older stuff to see what this place has been all about over the years.

he wins.

funny thing is about this along with theo's dao obsession is that when he used to work with kids... he would quote obscure makros posts and speak them verbally to kids.

throw them off, make them think hes weird yet extremely intellegent.

theo wanted to be that dude so bad he bit his writings and spoke them as his own to unsuspecting savillioans.

im not making any of this up.

hes written exactly what im saying in black n white on 12oz years ago.

LOL, what are you even rambling about?

I used to "work with kids" and I told them about "makros' posts"? Whaaat? :lol:

And I bit makros "writings"? The dude hardly ever wrote anything.

COS, it has become apparent to everyone here that you're clearly suffering from various psychological issues. I highly recommend that you contact your local mental health clinic in regards to your ailing neurological state, and ask about their inpatient programs. You've made it painfully obvious the prevalence of your psychoses, involving Delusions of Grandeur, paranoia, and most obvious, your sociopathic behavior.

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which the subject projects his own predicaments on to others. Your constant mentioning of "DAO obsessions" and "Theo" is a classic form of projection -- as you yourself were notoriously known for obsessing over DAO, and now you've turned that obsession on to myself. To the point where you now admit to going through the archives just to read my posts from 5-7 years ago out of intrigue.

Another example of your projecting is when you suggested to me several times that I have "anxiety", when everyone found a post of yours in VIP where you talked about how you yourself suffer from anxiety. Your anxiety disorder became so severe that you "kick" your leg in your sleep and beg people to wake you up.

COS, do yourself a favor and dial 1-800-CHARTER, before your condition gets any worse. Help is only one phone call away.

• Like 1

T;6920271']COS knowone knows what the fuck your talking about with that analogy.

There is a difference between a secretive society and a secret society.

Know one including KOH denies that they keep secrets and are secretive about personal rituals. But they dont hide the fact that they exist.

And yes in this day and age there can be secret societies. Other people call them conspiracies but thats the whole point of being a secret society isnt it, not being on the radar.

virtually impossible in this day and age to be a complete secret society.

however by keeping said rituals and information a secret. you are a secretive society.

thus, you are a secret.

LOL, what are you even rambling about?

I used to "work with kids" and I told them about "makros' posts"? Whaaat? :lol:

And I bit makros "writings"? The dude hardly ever wrote anything.

COS, it has become apparent to everyone here that you're clearly suffering from various psychological issues. I highly recommend that you contact your local mental health clinic in regards to your ailing neurological state, and ask about their inpatient programs. You've made it painfully obvious the prevalence of your psychoses, involving Delusions of Grandeur, paranoia, and most obvious, your sociopathic behavior.

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism in which the subject projects his own predicaments on to others. Your constant mentioning of "DAO obsessions" and "Theo" is a classic form of projection -- as you yourself were notoriously known for obsessing over DAO, and now you've turned that obsession on to myself.

Another example of your projecting is when you suggested to me several times that I have "anxiety", when everyone found a post of yours in VIP where you talked about how you yourself suffer from anxiety. Your anxiety disorder became so severe that you "kick" your leg in your sleep and beg people to wake you up.

COS, do yourself a favor and dial 1-800-CHARTER. Help is only one phone call away.

hey snitch guess what... imma bout to BUST YOU OPEN and expose you in yet another lie.

you bit his writings, and spoke them to kids. and you wrote about it. and im going to expose you for it.

prepare to be drowned n your own blood.

there is a difference between secretive and secret, they are a secretive society because they don't have every single aspect of their rituals etc in the open, however if they were a secret society you wouldn't even know about them, they wouldn't have lodges in the open, members would not be open about their membership.

from what iv read i dont beleive for one second hes a chick.

guaranteed tightpants wearer, but im not concerned. as far as im concerned he was the greatest 12oz poster of all time.

and i wasnt even around for it. but i have read alot of older stuff to see what this place has been all about over the years.

he wins.

Dont tell me you really read old threads and old posts from years back just to get your CH0 game up and to be in the know.

if this is true well...Thats just plain pathetic

...there are plenty of people who are open about their membership of the masons.

That doesn't mean much of anything since the only people who are open members are low level pawns who attend city hall meetings and own bars. It goes a lot deeper than that.

All you have to do is take a step back and just look at how much of the worlds history has been scripted by Masonic events. Is it really too difficult to believe that they still have a hand in things? Really?

• Like 1

hey snitch guess what... imma bout to BUST YOU OPEN and expose you in yet another lie.

you bit his writings, and spoke them to kids. and you wrote about it. and im going to expose you for it.

prepare to be drowned n your own blood.

LOL, the sociopath is visibly upset.

Since you spend so many hours reading old posts of mine, I'm curious to see what you come up with. More than likely, you're lying or grossly exaggerating (lying). That said, I do not remember every single post I've made for the past 7 years I've been here. So bring it on. I stand behind anything I've said here. Prepare to come up short again.

T;6920300']Dont tell me you really read old threads and old posts from years back just to get your CH0 game up and to be in the know.

if this is true well...Thats just plain pathetic

He does. The main posts he reads are my posts from 3-7 years ago, and then he reads other's posts if I mention someone. Apparently I mentioned Makros in some posts from years back, and he went to go stalk Makros too. I feel sorry for this COS guy. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

And notice Makros or my posts from years ago have nothing to do with this topic? COS was just dying to talk about me and tried to "blend in" the subject of Freemasons and "Theo" as if they were part of the same topic, hoping no one would notice.

:lol:

snitch bitch you wish i was mad LOL

the fact is your a dime dropper with no honor. and your a bitch. and iv read mad shit youv written and yous a weak ass fool.

PANSY.

no backbone. and quite frankly, a bitch.

I thought you said you were going to "expose" me right here & now? I'm still waiting for these "posts" that you're going to copy/paste. Looks like you couldn't back up what you said. :lol:

2hq8hmc.jpg

I thought you said you were going to "expose" me right here & now? I'm still waiting for these "posts" that you're going to copy/paste. Looks like you couldn't back up what you said. :lol:

LMFAO

you think i can just find that one post in 5 minutes among like 3000 posts?

no. and im not even l;ooking right now because im to busy laughing at your corny ass.

but i will when i get time. i dont bullshit on here, never have. so the fact that iv said read it is enough. HOW THE FUCK WOULD I RANDOMLY PULL THAT OUT MY ASS.

you have a mad identity chrisis son... and, im not gonna pull no bullshit low blow cards. but its not very hard to figure out why.

Heinz57Sauce500ml_Lge.png

More excuses. You just said you were going to "expose" me, and I asked you to, and now you're backing off? :lol:

That's a bitch move. You're not a man. Just an attention whore reading other people's posts from years ago like an obsessed fan.

LMFAO

you think i can just find that one post in 5 minutes among like 3000 posts?

no. and im not even l;ooking right now because im to busy laughing at your corny ass.

but i will when i get time. i dont bullshit on here, never have. so the fact that iv said read it is enough. HOW THE FUCK WOULD I RANDOMLY PULL THAT OUT MY ASS.

All you gotta do is type in key words from the post in the search engine, and it should bring up the post you're looking for.

You backed out like a BITCH. :lol: