80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nope! I think someone pulled your chain on that one man. If you look back at the He-Man action figures, I can only imagine the ghost that would visit you would be listening to bad house music and rocking Daisy Dukes with work boots. :lol:

Anyone remember the rumor that if you screamed something into a mirror 3 times, a ghost would appear and you'd die shortly after? I forget the specifics of the whole thing, but I tried it and didn't die.

Fucking FAIL!

ha theres a south park episode like thatt with biggie appearing ha

I'm all set with buying old Airwalks. I pretty much quit skating in 1993, but picked it back up in about 98 or 99 for a couple years. I remember I still had a pair of NTS's lying around and wore them to a park. Some kid actually walked up and said "Holyshit, I haven't seen those in years!" Then he kind of laughed in that way where it makes you feel like a Special Olympian at a Middle School dance.

airwalk-vic-black.jpg

I don't know if that's some re-edition or remake or whatever, but they had these back in the early 90's. I remember liking them a lot.

Shortly after that, all I bought were Puma suedes at Marshall's for $10 a pair. I had a pair of white leather with a black suede swoosh. Wore them with clothes I bought at Big N' Tall and thought I was the coolest fucking guy. Can't forget to mention the over sized shoelaces.

Hindsight is a real bitch sometime.