80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

14 minutes ago, LUGR said:

It really blows my mind how old trucks and SUV’s looked up into the mid 2000’s compared to how insanely tech they are now. They looked so dated.

But the bodies are solid imo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Joker said:

I may have posted this already...

dark-tower-fantasy-board-game-with-giant-electronic-tower-v0-mvhg6bkia88b1.thumb.jpg.4a8dd9c18178c091fbbd70e29bc21cd9.jpg

Reminded me of this track titled Dark Tower from 1998. I used to be really into most of the Kemetic Suns stuff back in the day. Still like it but rarely listen to them. Was really impressed with their early web presence and music, then it all seemed to disappear (except for Kirby Dominate). Used to catch a few of them at open mic nights at a coffee shop a couple of spots down from Amoeba on Haight and saw them live in Austin once when Konceptual Dominance (imo album still has some bangers on it) came out. Really good show and bought a handful of tapes from them after the show as was the standard practice back then.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...