80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
leisure-suit-larry.png

leisure suit larry? my uncle had that game. shady uncles are a thing of the past.

I had a shady uncle, hahaha. I will probably end up being a shady uncle being as I

am. I actually wouldn't mind being that person in the family.

leisure suit larry ftw!

my little brothers having a kid in a few weaks. i'll definitely be the shady uncle.

when i turned 11 my uncle steve took me for a ride in the santa cruz mountains on his street bike, took me to see terminator 2, and we went to the warehouse and he bought me a naughty by nature tape. all of this was stuff my mom either disapproved of or flat out forbid. uncle steve rocks.

/earlyninetiesstory

215px-Backdraft_poster.jpg

backdraft.jpg

I always wanted to be a firefighter when I was a kid... maybe I still do...

wow this post made me remember some craziness i hadn't thought of in years.

we were going to watch this at my friends house, it just came out on video and they rented it from the store. my two boys whose house it was, their parents, me, and one or two other kids were all chillin in the living room, popcorn and all.

somebody presses play on the vcr and all of a sudden the screen is filled with a dick pounding away at some vag. homies parents forgot they'd been banging on the couch watching the prons earlier or something. seriously creepy.

especially if u could see what these people looked like. picture dale gribble and a human version of miss piggy and you'll be close.