80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here's a good one, Im wiling to bet there's no one on here who knew about this(back then)

99lives.jpg

6819492531_b2a71300a0_b.jpg

this diagram is accualy incorrect tho, cuz if you got too greedy and didnt stop getting free players at a certain point, when you eventually stopped your game would just end. But if you stopped at around a 100 players you would have symbols instead of numbers, I actually drew a cheat sheet of all the symbols counting down to 1, so I could seeactually how many players I had left instead of just some random symbol.

Would also pause the game, hide a vcr tape in front of the Nintendos red light, and go to school, come home and continue playing. Vcr tape was so when mom walked by she didnt see I left the Nintendo on.

here's a good one, Im wiling to bet there's no one on here who knew about this(back then)

99lives.jpg

6819492531_b2a71300a0_b.jpg

this diagram is accualy incorrect tho, cuz if you got too greedy and didnt stop getting free players at a certain point, when you eventually stopped your game would just end. But if you stopped at around a 100 players you would have symbols instead of numbers, I actually drew a cheat sheet of all the symbols counting down to 1, so I could seeactually how many players I had left instead of just some random symbol.

Would also pause the game, hide a vcr tape in front of the Nintendos red light, and go to school, come home and continue playing. Vcr tape was so when mom walked by she didnt see I left the Nintendo on.

I see your infinite lives and raise u a negative world ;)

Super_Mario_Bros._Minus_World.png

i cant seem to post in threads like this, they make my head spin. to many memories, icons, products. i just wanna comment and post too much so i just lurk.

its so broad of a subject in conjunction with the best times of my life... like that mario games. the cheats and warps and free lives are endless!