80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

51SCXPBTKWL.jpg

since earl dropped RUN AWAY in here does anyone remember this piece of trash? it might have been made for TV if im correct.

and nice posts charlie i posted air wolf in one of the first pages, im glad someone else remembers stringfellow hawke. lol

*edit, trash by my oldperson standards magic by my pre double digit aged brain standards

Visionaires! Oh shit. I forgot about them.

And the robot guard for Battlestar --I had that shit. It had zero control though. The torso swiveled, the arms went up and own at the shoulders, and the head turned right and left. But that was it! So I had this big cool robot looking guy that could only throw drop kicks.

o_FwwAjPJic04l7aE.jpg

I mean look at that thing, it's cool, but it looks like he just got caught jerking off and he's trying to explain himself.

threemen.jpg

it turns out that was just some random cardboard cut out...lol...did you hear about one of the elfs that commited suicide in the wizard of oz??

flight_of_the_navigator_remake.jpg

hell fucking yeah!

i had this shit on vhs...probably watched it a good 20-25 times!

i remember going to the world expo in 1986 (expo 86) in canada, and the canadians ripped of this movie and made their own version.

with a girl instead of a boy, and a pink flying spacecreaft.