Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
druggiefresh

UNITED CRUSHERS

we do... and if you are going to start a thread please at least put some thought into it and gather up some flicks before hand instead of starting it with one random photo. I appreciate your effort, but seeing all our crews work represented by a crappy attempt at a thread is really frustrating. I don't want to have anything to do with this, and im not going to post my own flciks, so unless you have a bunch of pictures to make this a good thread, please close it. no disrespect.

thanks

we do... and if you are going to start a thread please at least put some thought into it and gather up some flicks before hand instead of starting it with one random photo. I appreciate your effort, but seeing all our crews work represented by a crappy attempt at a thread is really frustrating. I don't want to have anything to do with this, and im not going to post my own flciks, so unless you have a bunch of pictures to make this a good thread, please close it. no disrespect.

thanks

Cosigned

sounds like a bunch of crying to me! maybe you all should just except it and be proud that writers like myself that are not from your city or state for that matter had respect for UC and was just trying to help out......get over your ego and post some shit!

[ATTACH]124125[/ATTACH]

all these posts from today i flicked myself while visiting MPLS from PHX........

my bad on starting the thread off wrong! i was saving these for when it became more established.....im not closing the thread so maybe we all can keep things moving and support it....thanx!:cool:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now