Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured the story didn't seem to add up... who gets badly injured in a driveway accident? And who leaves at 2:30am?

" November 28, 2009, (Sawf News) - Tiger Woods' facial lacerations on Friday weren't caused by his car accident, but by his wife, Elin Nordegren, who attacked him in the midst of a heated argument over reports of his infidelity.

According to TMZ, Woods detailed the circumstances of the accident to someone other than a law enforcement official.

Florida Highway Patrol officers plan to interview Woods on Saturday afternoon.

After Nordegren's attack, Woods decided to leave, but as he was driving away in his 2009 Cadillac Escalade she followed him and repeatedly struck the SUV with a golf club. (It was earlier reported that she smashed the rear window using a golf club to pull Woods out of the car following the accident)

The accident happened when a distracted Woods, believing he had stopped, looked back to check on what Nordegren had done. The still moving Escalade drove into a fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

Woods says he had been taking prescription pain medicines, which could explain why he appeared dazed after the accident.

Woods, 33, was involved in a car accident early morning on Friday, November 26, in which he sustained minor injuries. He was treated in a hospital and has since been discharged.

Woods crashed into a fire hydrant less than 100 feet from his driveway in Windermere, Florida, and then into a tree, at 2:20 AM.

He was alone in the 2009 Cadillac SUV at the time of the accident. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, no alcohol was involved and the airbags did not deploy indicating that SUV was traveling at less than 33 mph.

There have been reports that Woods, has been cheating on Nordegren, 29, with party hostess Rachel Uchitel, 34, who has been following him around the world. The two were photographed together at a hotel where Tiger stayed during the Australian Open.

Woods' lawyers have denied the infidelity allegations."

Tiger Woods is a nerdy ass dude that can't decide if he's black or white, who just happens to play golf well. I can't believe all the sympathy post in here for him, talkin bout I hope dudes alright and he's great and stuff. :lol:

Also I do not consider Golf a sport.

He's Coblanasian, apparently.

"White, black, and asian."

I'm human and I'm not perfect," said the statement, which was posted on Tiger's official website. "I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again."

All the important details were omitted. Like what happened.

"This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way," said Woods, who yesterday yet again cancelled a meeting with police.

^^^ Win

(sorry didn't read the 5pp of arguing over weather or not golf is a sport)

update niggas

Call it the crash heard 'round the world. Tiger Woods' car accident has led to many stunning revelations and a lot of rumors that won't go away. The golf legend has made his mea culpa — for the rest of the story and gossip tidbits, people are looking online. Below, we take a look at some of the drama's key players in Yahoo! Search and their rumored roles.

Elin Nordegren

The wife of Tiger Woods has been thrust into the Search spotlight over the past week. While no stranger to gawkers (she was once a model, after all), this level of Search attention has elevated Ms. Nordegren to a whole new level of public scrutiny. Over the past week, Web lookups have soared an astounding 2,832%. Additionally, related Searches on "elin nordegren pictures" spiked to new heights. She has yet to release an official statement on the sordid affair.

Jaimee Grubbs

In Tiger's boilerplate apology statement, he mentions "transgressions" that have let his family down. Though Tiger hasn't named names, Jaimee Grubbs has more than volunteered to explain her part in the troublesome situation. A Los Angeles cocktail waitress and former participant on the VH1 reality show "Tool Academy," Ms. Grubbs claims to have had a lengthy affair with Woods. Additionally, she has gone on record as saying she has pictures and hundreds of risqué text messages from the married golfer. Searches on "jaimee grubbs" and "jaimee grubbs photos" have both shot up from zip into the tens of thousands overnight. Last word: Claims to have had affair.

Rachel Uchitel

In contrast to Ms. Grubbs, Rachel Uchitel has strenuously denied the allegations that she and the world's best golfer have hooked up. Still, that hasn't stopped the Searches. Lookups on "rachel uchitel" and "who is rachel uchitel" have both rocked the Search box, as curious searchers seem unwilling to take her at her word. Time magazine has an interesting article on Ms. Uchitel. The 34-year-old nightclub promoter is reportedly "aggressive" when it comes to meeting celebrities (her mom claims she once dated Derek Jeter and A-Rod). However, in an exclusive interview with the New York Post, Uchitel has denied the allegations of a romance with Woods, even going so far as to offer to take a lie detector test. Last word: Denies affair.

Kalika Moquin

Lastly (or not?), there's Kalika Moquin. A relative newcomer to the Tiger watch, Ms. Moquin was named in Life & Style magazine as having romantic links to Tiger. As soon as that possible connection hit the Web, searches on Moquin roared into breakout status. Though her connection to Tiger is still just a rumor, folks clearly want to know more about her. Life & Style explains that she works as a marketing manager at a Las Vegas nightclub. According to the magazine, when Moquin was asked about an alleged affair, she neither confirmed not denied it, saying, "It's not appropriate for me to comment one way or the other." Last word: No comment.

I figured Tiger was a nerdy straightedge. Turns out dude gets down.

ya, turns out hes not so much like you after all.

and really though, as interesting as this shit is on a human level of voyerism its absolutely hilarious how publicized this is. but, it is tiger after all.

i dont think its going to cause much long term damage, nobodys gonna forget but i mean shit. all in all hes a fucking impecable rold model.

shit happens.