Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shittles..TasteTheAsshole

Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident

what have we learned 2day kids??

that even tho u are the best golfer ever, it dont mean u can drive good. thats what happens when u have people drive u everywhere. what the hell would happen if he had to parallel park, he would crash thru a mall or some shit..lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its the chinese in him.

dude can concentrate like a panther yet simultaniously drive like an 87 year old polish woman sitting on a phone book to see over the wheel.

• Like 1

WHO THE FUCK DOESNT DRINK ON THANKSGIVING:lol:

he was shit faced after drunkenly ass fucking his white wife and hackin a few hollywood footlongs off the night table and homeboy needed to run down to the sev n cop a couple tylenol pm's to get back on sleep schedy for the tour.

TIGER WAS BLOWED!!

I got mad drunk the night before Thanksgiving, ended up doing some "hollywood footlongs" cuz I wasn't thinking that I had to get up early the next day, was up til almost 7 AM, finally took some Tylenol PM to pass out, and then had to be up at 10 to cook

Basically, I feel Tiger's pain :lol:

thats fucked up... AS IF its not alcohol related... who the fuck hits a fire hydrant and then a tree at 2:25 am.

and furthermore, how the FUCK do you end up in serious condition?!?

tiger was wasted, hopefully dude recovers. he is an unbelievabley talented human being.

Real talk.

I love how the cops are covering it up for him just cause he's Tiger Woods.

I wish I had that kinda pull. :lol:

I didn't consume any alcohol yesterday.

I doubt I was the only one.

Who cares?

This shit shouldn't even be news.

You're probably pretty close to being the only one. I spent time with 13 people yesterday (off the top of my head) and the only two who didn't drink were both pregnant. I'd imagine those averages are about the same for most people.

And alot of people care, hence why it is news

Nigga got like a couple minor lacerations. Not even serious. The news is just hyping this bullshit up.

Gold jacket, green jacket - who gives a shit.

i liked when people said "golf is not a sport"...

dumb... about as dumb as hitting anything let alone a hydrant 100ft from your driveway...

also, i did not drink yesterday and i wanted to edit and say the word NIGGER right quick while everyone else was...

Woods was out here in Melbourne a few weeks ago the media went nuts and the event was sold out, he seemed like a pretty nice guy and humble too he's alright in my book.

I like watching Woods own niggas at golf, I won't lie. I also like playing golf, but it's mad expensive so I play about 3 times a year in my climate.

I was always wondering what this kat was up too, I mean, never any bad shit. He's human, and ridiculously rich. He's gotta have a vice. He had that real pushy Dad, so you know he's got some time to rebel type shit on his mind.