Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident

ya, turns out hes not so much like you after all.

and really though, as interesting as this shit is on a human level of voyerism its absolutely hilarious how publicized this is. but, it is tiger after all.

i dont think its going to cause much long term damage, nobodys gonna forget but i mean shit. all in all hes a fucking impecable rold model.

shit happens.

Prince-and-Tiger-Woods-on-003.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard she wasn't a model but a nanny.

fact... she is banging hot but she was a really low rent model for a minute nothing more...

unless some vile shit comes out this wont do shit to his legacy as the best golfer ever... gatorade, tagheuer and one other already made public statements that they stand behind Woods, this will be a blip in the radar and he wont loose shit... i mean how often does anyone even mention the Kobe affair, i mean he is no Woods but then again no one is. he is the highest paid athlete in the history of sports, if anything i hold him in higher regard for smashing on all these hot broads...

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

J.jpg

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

J.jpg

yeah shes gonna be real mad when she gets millions after the divorce

Us Weekly is reporting that Tiger Woods sent his mistress Rachel Uchitel an email describing an explicit dream about watching her in a threesome — with alleged former lovers Derek Jeter and David Boreanaz.

Uchitel's "friend" reveals the contents of the email.

Tiger wrote to Rachel:

"I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament.

I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting fucked by Derek and David. Some part of me thinks you would like that.

Now I can't get back to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien."

DAFUCK?

Us Weekly is reporting that Tiger Woods sent his mistress Rachel Uchitel an email describing an explicit dream about watching her in a threesome — with alleged former lovers Derek Jeter and David Boreanaz.

Uchitel's "friend" reveals the contents of the email.

Tiger wrote to Rachel:

"I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament.

I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting fucked by Derek and David. Some part of me thinks you would like that.

Now I can't get back to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien."

DAFUCK?

Sounds like some crazy shit I'd say while all fucked up haha

dude was so bent he crashed his car, wifey took out 2 back windows with a golf club, (ya, you're Tiger but Negro Please.. you donthave that many golf clubs lying around thhe house...) & when pulled out by his wife was recorded as "Snoring on the neighboors front lawn"... fucking awesome. haha