Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fucked up... AS IF its not alcohol related... who the fuck hits a fire hydrant and then a tree at 2:25 am.

and furthermore, how the FUCK do you end up in serious condition?!?

tiger was wasted, hopefully dude recovers. he is an unbelievabley talented human being.

Real talk.

I love how the cops are covering it up for him just cause he's Tiger Woods.

I wish I had that kinda pull. :lol:

I didn't consume any alcohol yesterday.

I doubt I was the only one.

Who cares?

This shit shouldn't even be news.

You're probably pretty close to being the only one. I spent time with 13 people yesterday (off the top of my head) and the only two who didn't drink were both pregnant. I'd imagine those averages are about the same for most people.

And alot of people care, hence why it is news

I like watching Woods own niggas at golf, I won't lie. I also like playing golf, but it's mad expensive so I play about 3 times a year in my climate.

I was always wondering what this kat was up too, I mean, never any bad shit. He's human, and ridiculously rich. He's gotta have a vice. He had that real pushy Dad, so you know he's got some time to rebel type shit on his mind.

You're probably pretty close to being the only one. I spent time with 13 people yesterday (off the top of my head) and the only two who didn't drink were both pregnant. I'd imagine those averages are about the same for most people.

And alot of people care, hence why it is news

I've never seen my wife as shitty as she was last night.

I practically had to force feed her water and Excedrin while she was crying next to the toilet.

I've never seen my wife as shitty as she was last night.

I practically had to force feed her water and Excedrin while she was crying next to the toilet.

I didn't get drunk, but I drank beer all day long, very steadily.

Me and pretty much all my friends were WASTED on Thanksgiving Eve, to the point where one girl puked everywhere, right in the middle of the bar. In the Northeast thanksgiving Eve is a pretty big club/bar night, is it like that everywhere else?

In the Northeast thanksgiving Eve is a pretty big club/bar night, is it like that everywhere else?

I know Valentines day in Philly is a good bar night for getting some strange.

All the salty singles just wanna get laid.

I'd imagine holidays like Thanksgiving to be a good night for the famless niggas to vent for similar reasons.

Oh, you said Thanksgiving eve. Yeah, Thanksgiving eve is always a party night.

You got all these people coming from outatown and wanna get down before having to deal with their family all day the next day.

1726192265_BucketTloks.jpg.5c8734dc6095976cd6409ac88b243987.jpg