Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try adding "words" "pictures" & "links" next time.

tiger.jpg

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/sports/Tiger-Woods-in-Serious-Condition-After-Car-Accident-76328067.html

NBC Chicago NBC Chicago 40

° FChicago, ILhigh: 41° low: 34° VIEW TRAFFIC IN Kennedy Expressway I-90/94 Lake Shore Drive IL-41 Dan Ryan Expressway I-94 Eisenhower Expressway I-290 Stevenson Expressway News Entertainment Around Town Video Sound Off Search:

news sports

Tiger Woods Injured in Car Accident

Golfer hit fire hydrant, tree near Florida home

By GREG WILSON

Updated 2:12 PM CST, Fri, Nov 27, 2009

Print Email Share Buzz up!TWITTER FACEBOOK

Getty Images Golf superstar Tiger Woods was seriously injured when his car hit a fire hydrant near his Florida home, published reports said.

WESH-TV, NBC's Orlando affiliate, said Woods' 2009 Escalade hit the hydrant and a tree near his Isleworth home and that he was taken to Health Central hospital in Ocoee, Fla., where he was in serious condition.No other information about his condition was released. The station cited a source saying Woods was treated for facial cuts.

The accident happened at 2:25 a.m. when the 33-year-old golfer pulled out of his driveway and hit the hydrant and tree, according to the Orlando Sentinel. The Florida Highway Patrol said the vehicle's airbags did not deploy. The agency said the accident is under investigation and charges are pending.

The Associated Press reported that investigators said alcohol was not a factor in the accident. Hospital officials said Friday afternoon that Woods is no longer a patient there, but it was unclear if he had been treated and released or transferred to another facility.

thats fucked up... AS IF its not alcohol related... who the fuck hits a fire hydrant and then a tree at 2:25 am.

and furthermore, how the FUCK do you end up in serious condition?!?

tiger was wasted, hopefully dude recovers. he is an unbelievabley talented human being.

wat i wanna know is how you cant back outa your own driveway

wat i wanna know is how you cant back outa your own driveway

^^ werd.

and not only hit a fire hydrant but then a fuckin tree. where was the fire hydrant placed, the middle of his fuckin driveway?

COVER UP.

whatever tho... he deserves to have this shit swept under the rug, dudes a good guy and one fucking hell of an ATHLETE.

ya i said it, athlete, golfs a sport. and this motherfucker pounds the gym harder than most on top of being pure fucking magic onna golf course.

it seriously doesnt even matter when tigers off the tour and dudes win... its like celebrating a false victory.

they all know it too. you can see it in there eyes when they hold up the trophy. like they know deep down it doesnt matter.

phil is the only other golfer that matters, and hes more of like the brett favre exciting to watch guy. you never know if hes gonna make incredible shots or completely meltdown. plus hes got character.

hopefully tiger will be aiight.

^^ werd.

and not only hit a fire hydrant but then a fuckin tree. where was the fire hydrant placed, the middle of his fuckin driveway?

COVER UP.

whatever tho... he deserves to have this shit swept under the rug, dudes a good guy and one fucking hell of an ATHLETE.

ya i said it, athlete, golfs a sport. and this motherfucker pounds the gym harder than most on top of being pure fucking magic onna golf course.

Dude is a great golfer but I would hardly call him an athlete, hell, golf ain't even a sport.