Tired of Breakfast lately

Hayabusa

I dont know what it is. I've been sleeping in on my days off work on some "I got nothing to do anyway tip", and I've also been SUPER unmotivated to eat or make anything for breakfast. I usually end up eating something by noon... Wtf? I was never like this before, and Im not even working as late as I used to.

what gives... am I just hating on life too much or what...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I only eat breakfast if it is either a day when I plan on working through lunch or if it is an occasion.

The only time I had anything to eat in the morning on a regular basis is back when there was a nice coffee shop on the way to work that had ham and cheese croissants. I miss having a double espresso followed by a snack and drip coffee watching the pretty girls walk by.

this happens 2 me when it gets cold out. like rite now here temps r droppin and its dark by 4pm... shit takes the life out of u. my suggestion, set some goals, pick up a new hobby, fuck some pussy or do anything u can 2 revive yourself... as far as breakfast, cereal is easy... but give your appetite some variety. dont take anti depressants or smoke 2 much weed. drink occasionally... read a book, get your mind moving again... exercise. and set your alarm for a decent time even if u don't have 2 get up...

-DR. RALPH

an empty stomach absorbs more nutrients then a full one. breakfast is important because your body draws from its reserve like muscle and stored nutrients when there is nothing in your stomach to digest, plus in the morning your brain is flooded with activity bc it goes from complete rest to full on awareness and mobility.

oh yeah and this.

519175adlglepdj2.jpg

Breakfast for me is coffee and cigarettes, I don't tend to want to eat before midday anyway, unless I have been drinking the night before (which rarely happens) then I could murder a Macdonalds double sausage egg muffin, I normally can't stand macd's but the breakfasts are good.

I find if I do eat breakfast then I feel hungry all day and end up eating loads!

EGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACON

EGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACONEGGS&BACON

LETS FUCKING GO!

MacDonalds?! It's Mc, muthafucka!

I also go through spurts where I'm too lazy to make breakfast. I'll end up waking up, and doing nada for fucking hours until I finally get too hungry and I have to eat

Mc/Mac same difference, can't give the place the respect to spell it's name right

hey and you know I'm in the UK we just love adding additional letters to words