yo shit I need some input.

lean.er.one

p.s.

either you owe the dude a steel toe to the teeth for tryin to fuck with YOUR shit. or the dude owe you a knucle to the eye and a laugh in your face for you letting your girl get out of your grasp so easly*.

go with your gut. a girl will lie to save her ass from getting a slap. but will tell the truth when you give her the slap. go with you gut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it smells like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks a duck too, he MUST be a duck.

Am I the only one who read the first line as if it smells like a dick, then filled it in for everything else because it fits the situation?

Now you can settle this two ways the non-discreet way which will end with you breaking up with your girl, or the discreet way which will take this guy out of the picture forever.

The non-discreet way involves you acting as if you don't give a shit that she hangs out or talks with this guy. What your gonna want to do is invite some people over to your house, and this "friend guy's" ass also, for a "kickback get together" so your girl doesn't suspect foul play. Then your going to leave with your other guests on a pizza run, leaving your girl her "friend" and a unnecessarily large amount of alcohol alone together. Now when you leave your going to chill in a van that is loaded with surveillance equipment, so you can watch them get down. The moment this happens you run back to your pad, kick the door in, catch your girl with her "friend's" junk in her mouth, then you kick her ass out of the house. Finally you consume mass quantities of pizza with your homies that night to numb your pain and torment.

Discreet way involves you planting some cocaine, and a concealed fire arm in this "friend's" jacket or car. Then call the cops anonymously from a pay phone, and report a crazed drug dealer that has a gun. After he gets arrested and goes to jail for quite some time, you tell your girl, you had a bad feeling about this guy, and he was probably planning on killing her. Which is why he was stalking her over facebook. Finally you get your junk sucked, and you two live happily ever after.

shes not the lovely of your life.

she's trifling. dump her ass.

^

BECAUSE;

you got into a comfort zone with her, she lied about something already and you asking her if you should be worried is digging yourself into a hole.

who knows how many times shes lied to you. cut her loose and act like you don't give a fuck even if you do on the low.

advice for next time;

* if a girl lies to you once, never trust her again.

* if she cracks the sads at you its not your job to make her feel better, shes prolly playing games.

* keep the next one at arms length.

that dude who said he'd never get fucked over by a bitch was on the money.

(she left me over some bullshit problems and then started dating a fool who looks just like me...)

so yeah she called.

i found out her life is turning to shit.

and the whole time the call had that "take me back" vibe.

haha this happened to me too.

then her life fell apart while mine got better. then i fucked the 2 girls she was most jealous of.

and then one of the girls i fucked fucked me around so i put her pics on 12oz.

prodigy-mobb-deep.jpg

Or she is just trying to make you jealous, add some excitement to her lifeblahblahblahblah.

Ignore it. Ignore her. She will come around. If she fucked him, she will let you know.

Sometimes it's subtle. Be observant.

My guess is that she wants to "know how much you care about her" and suck you into

a jealousy game. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

IGNORE IT.

Do not call her while you're out of town. Do not email her while you're out of town.

It's in your best interest.

okay.

this may come across as some dumb -fill in the blank- shit, but I can't figure out what to do, and what better place than 12 to ask for help.

famous last words

it kills me, why the fuck do you newjacks steady line up to get advice on here while simultaniously airing yourself out completely?

This thread has 2 of the major ingrediants that make an epic roasting

"thread asking a (vague) question in the title"

check

"thread posted by an unknown/new screen name"

check

As you were

Here's the best advice no one has given you-

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

In case you didn't get it the first time-

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And for good measure-

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Unless you want to get played and shit on, then suck it up and stop making stupid threads. Move on, and, yeah, you guessed it...

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No one cares that you think she's "the one". She doesn't care, we don't care (well, I definitely don't care), and you should get with the program. You're young, poke all the holes you can while you can.

Be a dick, and while you're at it...yeah, that's right...

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

actually, homie, I'm not 14.

look, for dudes talking shit, my apologies for giving a fuck about my girl and being a little stuck on some shit. she isn't some valueless whore that I'm just trying to dick. I asked for some advice, took the ones that didn't sound like a 5 year old said it, talked to my girl, and worked shit out.

I'm fine, you're fine, everybody-a-happy.