yo shit I need some input.

lean.er.one

okay.

this may come across as some dumb jealousy shit, but I can't figure out what to do, and what better place than 12 to ask for help.

my girl and I have been together for about a year and a half, and I'm pretty convinced she's the lovely of my life.

there's just been some weird shit going down.

a month after we starting seeing each other, she went to a party at some dude's house I didn't know, they were all drinking and shit, but lacked to tell me about it.

I eventually found out, and when asked about it, she told me she didn't want me worrying.

WELL, had she told me first I would've been cool, I would've told her to be safe, and blah blah blah.

The best part is, the guy sent her an email afterwards.

They used to have a thing for each other, and this email was 100 mushy ass questions about him.

no thanks.

we talked about it, she replied and told him she was over him, and that was (supposedly) that.

Here we are, over a year later, and we just got into a huge fight, right as I was going out of town.

suddenly he pops on on her facebook friends list, and when I asked if I should be worried, and how I thought she was done with his bullshit, she said she added him because at one point they were just "friends".

I love her, and really want to believe her, but Dude McDudesauce creeps me the fuck out and I'm not really feeling it.

What should a homie do?

Do I have the right to show concern?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buy one of those teddy bear nanny cams n give it to her asa gift n if u see some shit go down

heres what youll need

1) a lot of garbage bags

2) an axe(dull/sharp depending on your preference)

3) a hungry dog

4) two pigs

5) 8 gallons of basic pool cleaning acid

6) a large garbage can

7) a flat bed truck to bring the acidy remains of said Dude McDudesauce/ hungry dog/ and 2 pigs to a river

all and all if process is needed the dog eating him then the pigs eating the bones and dogs should take 2 to 3 days and give the remains in the acid a good 24 hour soaking period

enjoy was my plan for a ex but turned out she wasnt cheating so kept it on a sticky note n the back of my mind haha

• Like 3

hell yeah show concern

if you really care for her

and want to try to make it work

past discretions or not

youre gonna have to step to both of them

her: check the chick and have her be honest about everything

let her know you want to work it out

him: step to him, and step hard. its not about a beat down, but lettin him know who runnin the ship

if he gets cocky or direspectful

as a man you better make him feel that disrespect right back ten fold

if she doesnt show that care back to you

fuck her off and move on to the next one

or you could just kill your self

im not a fifteen year old id here

married old ass man

I've been though this.

GIRLS LOVE ATTENTION, bottom line.

She probably added him to see if he would say some shit... I don't know.

If dudes moved on you got nothing to worry about except her feelings for ya.

And if you're 100% honest with her, she should do the same. And if she can't, then kick her to the curb.

like everyone else has said, talk to her, if she isn't showing you the respect or love then dump her, even though you think she is the love of your life that doesn't count for shit if she is showing the same love back.

Don't let jealousy eat you up, that will ruin everything you have, just stay calm and deal with the situation, if need be speak to him and tell him that you're with her and if he isn't gonna respect that then deal with him.

again like TripleSuplex, I ain't no young kid I'm a married grown up man.

How old are you, cos if you're just some youngster then she is just playing games and you probably won't be together forever anyway.

Next time your with her, wait till your close and lean in on her while she's talking.

Pay close attention to her breath, I'm willing to bet it smells like cum.

If it doesn't and smells good, like perhaps toothpaste, gum or a mint. You know that it did smell like cum moments before hanging out with you.

She's playing you for a fool and she's sucking cock daily without your presence.

Its just to bad your to stupid to see it. Or in this case, smell it.

• Like 1

you need to drop this chick dude. ol boy popped up on fb because you got her mad. women are vendictive as hell. they been talking this whole time you 2 been together G. and thats giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was loyal to you and didnt get down with him yet. you shouldnt think you need a chick that looks to get you jealous and suspicious when you piss her off. i was with a girl like that for 3 years. that was 3 years to long. after 1 year of that shit i just started ignoring all that, it made her more pissed cause she thought i didnt give a fuck and was fucking some bitch.

WARNING: doing so might cause said girl to go fucking nuts. mine did. been apart for 2 years she still contacts me. got my number some how and just last week called me at 4am. no joke.

"you cant trust something that bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die"

long rant, im high as shit. didnt read any of the replys so if i said something everyone already said, my fault. hope it helps.

• Like 1

okay.

this may come across as some dumb jealousy shit, but I can't figure out what to do, and what better place than 12 to ask for help.

my girl and I have been together for about a year and a half, and I'm pretty convinced she's the lovely of my life.

there's just been some weird shit going down.

a month after we starting seeing each other, she went to a party at some dude's house I didn't know, they were all drinking and shit, but lacked to tell me about it.

I eventually found out, and when asked about it, she told me she didn't want me worrying.

WELL, had she told me first I would've been cool, I would've told her to be safe, and blah blah blah.

The best part is, the guy sent her an email afterwards.

They used to have a thing for each other, and this email was 100 mushy ass questions about him.

no thanks.

we talked about it, she replied and told him she was over him, and that was (supposedly) that.

Here we are, over a year later, and we just got into a huge fight, right as I was going out of town.

suddenly he pops on on her facebook friends list, and when I asked if I should be worried, and how I thought she was done with his bullshit, she said she added him because at one point they were just "friends".

I love her, and really want to believe her, but Dude McDudesauce creeps me the fuck out and I'm not really feeling it.

What should a homie do?

Do I have the right to show concern?

i used to be a chump like you,

i used to let shit like that bother me.

but frankly now, after advice given to my by my fellow oontzers.

nigga, now im bitch-worry-free.

if a bitch wanna hang on my arm, she should know that im the only nigga she should

be talking to.

now im not sayin i dont let my lovelies have male friends.

i just make sure those friends know they best know their place.

cause if they dont, they got a face date with a baseball bat.

and if the bitch persists, kick rocks man and let her be a slut on her own.

she'll come back, they always do.

i would know, i just got a call from my ex last night.

(she left me over some bullshit problems and then started dating a fool who looks just like me...)

so yeah she called.

i found out her life is turning to shit.

and the whole time the call had that "take me back" vibe.

TL;DR

let that shit slide once, if it happens again chill her the fuck out and bounce.

trust.

yo word to all you cats trying to throw me some aid.

I just want to toss it out that I respect her, this relationship's been real tight, and there's a lot about her that I know is honest. I'm just real sketched out, and I'm not sure I want to just roll out on her over it, but I'm thinking the best step, like a few of you said, was just talking and seeing what the deal was. If shit gets grimey, I'll take my leave without a look back. She'll be home later and I'll let her know what's up, and then I'll get back to you on it.

Had a bitch that was on the shady tip, and i figured this out, lost any attachment/interest to her immediately. for the last month we were together, i was just doing my own thing, but we lived together, so it wasn't as simple as just breaking it off, i needed to be smart about it. i knew she had been fucking around, had solid evidence, and i confronted her, but she played dumb. as i said before, i, more or less, stopped communicating with her. came in contact with one of my ex's from highschool during the last month we were living together, and we started talking. One weekend, i stayed out for a few nights raging with my homies, came home sunday afternoon to her bitching, she had thrown a party at the house, some toys had tagged on my livingroom walls because she told them it was okay, had those pussies apologizing for it. i went to bed, went to work the next day and get a text saying she hooked up with someone the night of the party, so i told the bitch to be out by the time i was gone, then she started saying she just said that to piss me off. didn't give a fuck, she was gone when i got home, but not before she tore apart the room, dumped beer all over the place, and scribbled "fuck you nigger" on my wall in paint... and i'm white. I had been looking for a reason to bounce from that apartment situation, so i didn't really give a fuck. i've had to change my number cuz of this bitch, but she weasled her way into the lives of people who gave her my number.

not really advice, but it is what i ended up doing in a similar situation.

There were very similar symptoms to yours.. socialnetwork bullshit... dudes popping up on her shit that i knew she had previously dated/fucked... It took me a little bit to come to my senses, but when i finally did, my gut instincts had been right all along. if she doesn't admit it when you confront her, and just gushes about how she could never do such a thing to you, and that IF she had cheated, she wouldn't be able to lie to you because she loves you too much... well in my situation, i'd call bullshit.

good luck

if bitch is being scandalous, shut that shit down. don't waste time feeling bad. be glad she's gone. fine a cool chick who doesn't stress you out.

i used to let shit like that bother me.

but frankly now, after advice given to my by my fellow oontzers.

nigga, now im bitch-worry-free.

if a bitch wanna hang on my arm, she should know that im the only nigga she should

be talking to.

now im not sayin i dont let my lovelies have male friends.

i just make sure those friends know they best know their place.

cause if they dont, they got a face date with a baseball bat.

and if the bitch persists, kick rocks man and let her be a slut on her own.

yep, this is it

there is no huge mystery, quit worrying over "the one"