your sticker up in my city.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Originally posted by Devilush

i sent you one because i distinctively remember hitting up "tt boy". if not, then i will be making more soon enough. and of course you are cool, i sent you one. i swear!

hmmmm i dont remember getting one actually. ah well....... its cool. take it easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i usually hold back if i have something beefy to say but...

getting up somewhere you never been?and letting some one else do the work for you?that's about the most pathetic idea i've yet heard on 12oz.and we all know there's been plenty of that on this forum.hate me.

Re: i usually hold back if i have something beefy to say but...

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

getting up somewhere you never been?and letting some one else do the work for you?that's about the most pathetic idea i've yet heard on 12oz.and we all know there's been plenty of that on this forum.hate me.

u dumb motherfucker. sorry but if u couldnt tell i was bein sarcastic ur a fuckin retard.

no offense, peace

Guest professor poopatronic

Re: i usually hold back if i have something beefy to say but...

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

you're right, but i need money and i can no longer bomb with my name in this shithole anyways

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

shit, while we're doing this kind of stuff, i'll catch fillins on busy streets and rooftops in boulder with anyone's name for $30 each

ps i am dead serious. ill send you the flix and everything

you suck though.............////////.......

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Pistol

Hey the Mr Bonjangles. I'll send you a couple Fuck the Buff stickers.

Just saw this image and thought you might like it.

I got from the University of South Carolina Gamecocks website.

http://www.uscsports.com/image_bin/banner/bojangles.gif'>

that pic is the shit pistol! i can attach that as my signature right? awww fuck it, im gonna try anyways.

Re: Re: i usually hold back if i have something beefy to say but...

Originally posted by jah

u dumb motherfucker. sorry but if u couldnt tell i was bein sarcastic ur a fuckin retard.

no offense, peace

"dumb motherfucker...no offense".wtf dipshit.maybe YOU were sarcastic, some of the other people on here are retarded enough to do this.this is STILL fucking stupid.

Archived