Let's Rap About Turkey

R@ndomH3ro

I COME TO YOU FROM THE FUTURE!!!!!!

Today is Turkey day, I woke up to the sounds of a fatty cat scratching at my door telling me to get shit done. (Mostly make breakfast for him) I woke up, made an egg sammich and got the bird out for its last hours of defrosting.

Things I need to get done today

1. Hop down to the Bakery and get a loaf of fresh French Bread for Spinich Dip

2. Buy some onions at the market.

3. Get some whipped cream for the pumpkin pie

Later, bird time and get dressed in the finest bill cosby sweater i can find in Deutschland, cause it wouldnt be a holiday without sweaters n shit.

So here I sit with a giant cup of coffee, thinking out loud and dreaming of the pies to come

RAP SON!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait a minute, i thought you werent allowed to cook meat in your house.

im starting to think this thread is a little bit pinocchio what with all this "future thanksgiving from germany" buisness all the while cooking a dead animal and smells of burnt flesh stenching up your next of kins air.

did you decide to wear pants today and put your foot down? or in this case black above ankle doctor martins.

is bloodfart the turkey in your oven? did you kill bloodfart and sacrifice her to king diamond for turket day? are you basting bloodfart with cat blood and stuffing her with gizzards and bread?

chi.thumb.jpg.98f9b76a06d8eefb5e4a676c69df1e8e.jpg

and dude COME ON enoughs enough with this stalking bullshit already.

i sent you one message titled "spetzlecat" with a picture of you at the tranny bar.

stop crying wolf and go and baste your tofu turkey in the oven son.

and maybe ask for a sense of humour this christmas:)

I dont think anything funny has even come out of your mouth. The only thing that I can think of that comes out of your mouth is everyone's dick. All you do is troll hard on this board and dont contribute shit.

Step off the dick son and get your post count down, you 35 a day posting faggot. Maybe you can go to the library and check a book out on how to spell. Misspellings only work in rap letters and not real life, but I guess a brilliant crackwhore lover with the education of ninth grade should know that.

• Like 1

I dont think anything funny has even come out of your mouth. The only thing that I can think of that comes out of your mouth is everyone's dick. All you do is troll hard on this board and dont contribute shit.

Misspellings only work in rap letters and not real life, but I guess a brilliant crackwhore lover with the education of ninth grade should know that.

ponce_couch_tcrop.jpg

Also, I've been getting guff about how I pronounce the word "giblets"

Last night I made a pecan pie, pumpkin pie, 2 pans of corn bread, filling for stuffed mushrooms, carmelized onions for tiny tarts, and spinach artichoke dip.

Cooking from scratch is my thing.

I need to shower and then get in the kitchen and finish up prep.