WEEKEND THREAD EXTRAVAGANZA* WEDNESDAY NIGHT EDITION

Guest T14K

Wednesday: Prolly shoot out of the shop in an hour or so. Head downtown to meet up with fam and get drink/drank/drunk.

Thursday:Celebrate one half of me slaughtering the other half by getting food drunk. Followed by real drunk with the fams.

Friday: Go into the shop and work the front for a few hours. Head out to my brothers house for...

Saturday: Brothers bday party. Binge Booze Bitches and illicit activities.

Sunday: Trains near my brothers house. G&D. Rest.

BONUS:

Last picture sent to my phone.

3765276942_7e10190c08.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why would anyone take a photo of that?

Anyways....

Weds: Did the prep cooking for Thanksgiving, now I'm bout to hit a couple of bars to celebrate Thanksgiving Eve/homegirl's birfday

Thurs: Wake up, head to my parents, pop all the food into the oven, and nap/wait. Eat, drink, watch football, nap some more

Fri: Bar

Sat: More bar

Sun: Even more bar

Tonight:

One of my friends is supposed to be getting into town in about 2 hours , so he'll probably show me around since i've only been here for 4 days now. I think he had some show at a bar that he wanted to go to. Drink beer, smoke weed, try not to get arrested.

Thursday:

I think i'm going snowboarding with said friend. More beer, more drugs.

Friday:

Hang out with friend and his girlfriend who is getting back into town. Drugs and beer? yep.

Saturday:

Possibly snowboard again. Repeat of all the other days

Sunday:

Repeat of the other days and possibly apply for some jobs/wander around the city to find places to apply. I also need to hit this record store a few blocks away at some point in these upcoming days.

thanksgravy eve: continue drinking and smoking in the crib. my town is probably going off tonight but im already wasted so nothing good can come of going out.

thursgravy: eat, get fat, drink, burn trees and watch stupid movies with the crew

fri: jump on an aeroplane to boston even though its close as fuck, get wicked rowdy

sat: take pics and unknown

sun: repeat

wake up back in ny

weds: been up since 8:30pm yesterday. chillen, blaze'n, tryiing to sleep early so i can get back on a reg sleep schedule.. still getting used to this whole unemployed shat...

thurs: wake'n up an hit'n up the fam for turkey n'at.. meet up w homies after an consume mass cheap beer an expensive whiskey..

fri: helping lady freind move into house she jus bought.. dinner, drinks, who knows...

sat: sleep in, bar job from 8pm till 3:30am, drinks, sesh whatever.

sun: STILLERS + JAMESON + PABST = WIN cope.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, just put the finishing touches on getting the place all set up today, so its now an official home.

Finishing touches=figuring out how to get 200 psi of nitrous into a new air mattress.

Tonight- nothing. Make dinner, maybe watch a movie, definitely sleep.

Tomorrow- late morning train ride over to the Peninsula for food with the family. Afterwards, buy enough alcohol to get me through Buy Nothing Day and drink half of it.

Friday- run out of booze early, cave in and head to the liquor store around nightfall. Blacked out/passed out between 10 pm/midnight.

Saturday- back in Berkeley by 10 am to take an IQ test.

thurs: boston

fri: boston

sat: boston

sun: boston

win...

wednesday go to kappys get 40s, drink

thursday, chill by myself at the house and drink

friday, work. pick up the girl go to boston smoke a blunt, drink come back to the crib get some butt

saturday, wake up get some butt, chill...get some more butt, drop the girl off. take a nap, go out

Tonight: Meet up with some family, eat drink and be merry. Say goodbye to said family.

Tomorrow: Pack up everything I own, meet up with more family, eat, drink and be merry some more. Debating whether or not to go to this gypsy punk DJ night thing and get shitfaced and do some MDMA. Might be a bad idea because...

Saturday: Wake up at 5 in the fucking morning to catch a coach to Heathrow airport. Navigate my way through London's underground to said airport. Fly away back to Vancouver.

Sunday: Make sweet welcome back sex to the missus. Pass out for 13 hours.

I miss these threads.