FUA KREW

makineasykills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo, the new joints are nutzo, as usual. Mek, I don't know how you do it bro... but I am definitely inspired homie.

And yo, who's STAK FUA? Flicks please. Apparently we are supposed to rename our crew and just forget about the 20 some odd years and thousands of pieces we've been doing under the crew name FUA because of this one obscure writer who happened to push the same crew name in a different city. Of course.. New York should get all the credit for everything in the whole fucking world, right? Does the other FUA still paint? Do they have anywhere close to the amount of work we have put in? Are they repping both coasts, Puerto Rico, and Europe?

Answer my questions.

Yo, the new joints are nutzo, as usual. Mek, I don't know how you do it bro... but I am definitely inspired homie.

And yo, who's STAK FUA? Flicks please. Apparently we are supposed to rename our crew and just forget about the 20 some odd years and thousands of pieces we've been doing under the crew name FUA because of this one obscure writer who happened to push the same crew name in a different city. Of course.. New York should get all the credit for everything in the whole fucking world, right? Does the other FUA still paint? Do they have anywhere close to the amount of work we have put in? Are they repping both coasts, Puerto Rico, and Europe?

Answer my questions.

I'm not saying to rename your crew, just do your homework.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60956http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94604&highlight=stak+tfp

http://gallery.saster.net/sgallery/displayimage.php?album=34&pos=5

http://www.flickr.com/photos/netaspig/4833023896/

Ok.. so this is STAK FUA.

4833023896_6d372d1fc2_o.jpg

normal_STAK%7E0.jpg

You know what... normally, I am not this cranky. It's late at night here in Denmark, and I should be in bed. But I love graffiti and I love my crew... so I'm on this damn forum. I like homework, and I am happy to do it. But yo c'mon... to pop up on our thread like that outta nowhere with some "haven't you heard" shit, and then demand answers.... for real, that is condescending at best, and at worst, it's presumptuous and a bit disrespectful. We put in too much work to just take that and not reply.

Anyway.. thanks for the flicks and the lesson. Peace.

OK...FUA IN ROCHESTER NY WAS FOUNDED IN 86 BY JESTER ZONE ONE CON AND A FEW MORE CATS,THEN THEY PASSED IT TO RANGE IN 89...FROM THEN ON WE HAVE BEEN DOING WHAT WE DO......WE HAD NEVER HEARED OF STAK ALTHOUGH IT SEEMS HE WAS LEGEND IN NY GRAFF SEEN...BUT WERE FROM UPSTATE NY HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE CAT....NUFF RESPECT IF U AN OG AND ALL THAT,BUT WEVE BEEN PUTTING IT IN SINCE 89 WITH FLICKS TO PROVE IT.....WE AINT TRYING TO KNOCK STAK...BUT UNTILL RECENTLY...WE AINT HEARD OF U PANA....SRY!!!!!!!!!! U MIGHT OF MADE NOISE IN BROOKLYN BUT NOT UPTOP...AND BY NO MEANS OUR WE CHANGING OR SWITCHING SHIT...WE PAY HOMAGE TO THE OLDSKOOL....BUT AS FAR AS WE SEE IT WEVE PAVED OUR OWN LANE IN THE GAME AND DONT OWE OUR FAME/PROPS TO NOBODY BUT OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!

Respect all around .. Stak the Ripper TFP is a legend though ..

I had no idea Fua went back like that ...props .. Mek is definately pushing the

limits of graffiti but keeping that hard edged lettering..def one of the best in "the game"

right now....

im glad the Stak/Fua confusion was finally cleared up for me ..thanks

Respect all around .. Stak the Ripper TFP is a legend though ..

I had no idea Fua went back like that ...props .. Mek is definately pushing the

limits of graffiti but keeping that hard edged lettering..def one of the best in "the game"

right now....

im glad the Stak/Fua confusion was finally cleared up for me ..thanks

PHILLY!!!