9/11 Pager Messages Released

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

7:05:57 AM Please don't leave the building. One of the towers just collapsed!

PLease, please be careful. Repeat,

8:51:31 AM Andrew.Terzakis@pentagon.af.mil|Please call Pentagon Weather|UNCLASSIFIED

Please call Pentagon Weather.......reference 1030 Meeting.....703-695-0406

ANDREW J. TERZAKIS, Lt

8:53:44 AM "NYPD Ops Div" <|1 PCT WORLD TRADE CENTER|--- 1 PCT - WORLD TRADE CENTER -

POSSIBLE EXPLOSION WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDING. LEVEL 3 MOBILIZATION TO CHURCH

AND VESSY.

2001-09-11 15:39:41 Skytel [007519187] A ALPHA Y! || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:41 Skytel [007513810] A ALPHA y-alerts@yahoo-inc.com|| Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:41 Skytel [007519558] B ALPHA Y! || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:41 Skytel [007521091] A ALPHA || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:41 Skytel [007518930] A ALPHA y-alerts@yahoo-inc.com|| Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:41 Skytel [007519309] D ALPHA Y! || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:42 Metrocall [1708879] D ALPHA MSG: Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:42 Skytel [007518957] D ALPHA Y! || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:43 Skytel [007520096] A ALPHA Y! || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

2001-09-11 15:39:43 Skytel [007524714] C ALPHA Y! || Fourth explosion at World Trade Center.

Im reading these and looked at the site. But what am I really seeing. Hmmm A forth explonion at the WTC on sept 11, 01 at 3:41 pm. Not surprising, concidering the fact of what was happening to the buildings structurally. Now im just saying this. >>>-----> Im not 100% buying into the conspiracy theories. But i would not be surprised if history unfolds the facts that it was some fucked out conspiracy of a

internal political nature.

As for the post were it states Alpha US Bomber in route to a clasified target at 9:21 AM that same day. That target could be anywhere on the glode.

If your attemtping to show that a US bomber dropped bombs on the WTC as some point, on that day. Its already shown that it didnt happen. As the US bomber mentioned was in the air and heading for a target many hours before 3:41 PM.

PLease clear up what you showing us.

As for the post were it states Alpha US Bomber in route to a clasified target at 9:21 AM that same day. That target could be anywhere on the glode.

If your attemtping to show that a US bomber dropped bombs on the WTC as some point, on that day. Its already shown that it didnt happen. As the US bomber mentioned was in the air and heading for a target many hours before 3:41 PM.

PLease clear up what you showing us.

Not trying to show you anything other than the pages that were sent that day.

I just found some of them odd.

No way did anyone drop bombs on the WTC's. That is beyond foolish to think so.

Planting bombs, on the other hand, may not be so foolish.

BTW: plans were on Bush's desk to attack Afghanistan right before 9/11. Literally.

Twilight zone anyone?

the pentagon is what bothers me. the whole "Loose Change" segment on that was rather disturbing...

look that up if you havnt seen it casek, then:

could the cruise missle that hit the pentagon have been released by the bombers in the pager messages?

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108435

I should be asleep.

The pentagon bothers me, as well. Lots of things about that day bother me.

Lots of questions I have.

As for the bombers, no. Probably on their way to Afghanistan. My thinking is that what hit the pentagon

was a Global Hawk.

CNN.com tells me the Pentagon was hit by a plane at 9:43am. But i'm seeing reports of smoke and fire and early as 9:39.

2001-09-11 09:39:55 Skytel [004209088] A ALPHA
linda.collings@verizon.com||Explosion at Pentagon too. It is being evacuated. (96

http://911.wikileaks.org/files/messages_2001_09_11-09_35_2001_09_11-09_39.html

Also, the number in brackets seems to be unique to the sender. And messages are broken up. See here:

2001-09-11 09:21:44 Skytel [005414004] B ALPHA
US bombers are in the air in-route to

2001-09-11 09:21:46 Skytel [005414004] B ALPHA
Clasified targets waiting for strike orders. (62

http://bit.ly/4I2Lqw

2001-09-11 09:42:59 Skytel [005414004] B ALPHA
White House is being evacuated. Surface to Air Missiles are being deployed in the Wash. Area. (64

http://bit.ly/7pmxjd

Just sayin.

How about we all stop writing "just sayin".

It's cliche and all it does is indicate that you cannot explain what you're just written.

Yes the US admin and a number of other admins (including Iran) were discussing going in to Afghan well before the towers were hit. Yes the PNAC were saying dumb shit like the US needed another Pearl Harbour to force it to act like it should. I would suggest the smarter people are looking at possible blockages to intelligence flows rather than the placement of explosives, remote control planes and far fetched stuff like that. You guys all seem to credit the intelligence services and other organisations with far more cunning and capability than they deserve.

• Like 1

How about we all stop writing "just sayin".

It's cliche and all it does is indicate that you cannot explain what you're just written.

Yes the US admin and a number of other admins (including Iran) were discussing going in to Afghan well before the towers were hit. Yes the PNAC were saying dumb shit like the US needed another Pearl Harbour to force it to act like it should. I would suggest the smarter people are looking at possible blockages to intelligence flows rather than the placement of explosives, remote control planes and far fetched stuff like that. You guys all seem to credit the intelligence services and other organisations with far more cunning and capability than they deserve.

I'm looking at all of it, at this point. I don't credit intel agencies with anything. If it was an op, it was very compartmentalized.

There is no way possible that an op of such magnitude and consequence could be compartmentalised and remain compartmentalised.

There are a mountain of much less risky ways to achieve the outcome that we have now, look at Iraq and Kuwait pre-1991. Simple, hand rope, place around neck, watch them jump, run in and kick the shit out of the body afterwards.

There is no way possible that an op of such magnitude and consequence could be compartmentalised and remain compartmentalised.

There are a mountain of much less risky ways to achieve the outcome that we have now, look at Iraq and Kuwait pre-1991. Simple, hand rope, place around neck, watch them jump, run in and kick the shit out of the body afterwards.

Thing is, it hasn't remained compartmentalized. Sybel Edmunds, etc.

Also, there is blowback. That is a fact.

Edmunds claimed that there was knowledge of OBL planning something and that operatives were in country.

As far as I'm aware Edmunds never made any claims of an inside op.

My argument still stands.

She recently broke her gag order and said that she was translating intercepts of CIA

and Al Qaeda communications. Also that the CIA was working with OBL up until the day

of 9/11.

Right, read the transcript and I know what is being discussed.

It's actually concerning destabilisation in western China, which really is no secret. The Uighurs under Hizbul Islam Li-Turkistan, ETIM, TIP, IMU, etc., were being trained in various camps in Pakistan and Afghanistan and being moved back in to CA and Xinjiang to destabilise the regimes. It was the US looking at containing Russia and keeping China occupied. To say that there were intimate relations with OBL sounds a little far fetched, considering he had bombed the Embassies in KEnya and Nairobi at that point. To buy that there would have to be pretty solid evidence, until now that has not been provided. That doesn't say that it doesn't exist but it cannot simply be assumed that it does.

However there is little doubt that the US has been using jihadists for years, the recent attempted uprising in Uzbekistan is an example of how Islamists are still being used by the US. No secrets there. and it also does not indicate that there was any connection with Sept.11. Maybe event he opposite being that contacts with the militants in the region ceased post Sept.11

Right, read the transcript and I know what is being discussed.

It's actually concerning destabilisation in western China, which really is no secret. The Uighurs under Hizbul Islam Li-Turkistan, ETIM, TIP, IMU, etc., were being trained in various camps in Pakistan and Afghanistan and being moved back in to CA and Xinjiang to destabilise the regimes. It was the US looking at containing Russia and keeping China occupied. To say that there were intimate relations with OBL sounds a little far fetched, considering he had bombed the Embassies in KEnya and Nairobi at that point. To buy that there would have to be pretty solid evidence, until now that has not been provided. That doesn't say that it doesn't exist but it cannot simply be assumed that it does.

However there is little doubt that the US has been using jihadists for years, the recent attempted uprising in Uzbekistan is an example of how Islamists are still being used by the US. No secrets there. and it also does not indicate that there was any connection with Sept.11. Maybe event he opposite being that contacts with the militants in the region ceased post Sept.11

Check OBL's page on the FBI.gov

He's not wanted for September 11.