Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ATSPRAY

CORNBREAD

Has anyone actually seen any of CORNBREADS work. I seen videos and pictures, but I wonder if he got any of his shit from 1965 still up?

jack stewarts dissertation there are some cornbread tags and there is a video called repeat offender that had some cornbread tags. keep in mind cornbread predates piecing by about 7 years (+/-). His "work" basically consist of tags..

I know, I just wanna see some more work by the founder of recreational graffiti. Plus he hit some funny shit.

living shit ahh.. tough call .. but can you still see a tag here and there.. hell yeah.. not to say hes active but he def pops up... and its all heresay but he prolly wasnt the first writer in phila.. just the first to do it on a larger scale and to attract so much attention..

Well, CORNBREAD is good as a side w/ soup. Like if you eat it as you would eat a roll w/ your dinner....

Usually it is an actually pretty healthy, grainy, good, nutritious snack.

oh snap, really?

well then he's gotta be the first in the entire world. I'm not saying its not possible, but hey when you're done tossing his salad lemme know what taste of fresh air feels like.

i bet its as enlightening as believing anything you hear.

you dont know what fresh air tastes like?

how many stickybunz have you been eating my goober?

man thats like the second post you quoted me my goobet. you like followin me around or something?

and if so, lets set one thing straight, you suck MY dick. ;)

55m6i0.jpg

whats with this obsession with penises...are you a closet homosexual? if you are its okay, we are open to all kinds of sexualities here

55m6i0.jpg

whats with this obsession with penises...are you a closet homosexual? if you are its okay, we are open to all kinds of sexualities here

none here, but keep looking i'm sure you'll find some. good luck br0.

i didnt quote you.

if you mean the second time i responded to you maybe, but i dont pay attention to who writes stupidity, i usually just make fun of it directly after (see above) so its a coincidence that i read something stupid on more then on occasion, it is however not chance that you were the one who wrote it though, bc you're a jackass.

looks more like youre the one following me my n00ber

ps you quoted me.

i didnt quote you.

if you mean the second time i responded to you maybe, but i dont pay attention to who writes stupidity, i usually just make fun of it directly after (see above) so its a coincidence that i read something stupid on more then on occasion, it is however not chance that you were the one who wrote it though, bc you're a jackass.

looks more like youre the one following me my n00ber

ps you quoted me.

don't read too much into it man i'm just playin around, seriously though you're cool no beef here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now