LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

WHITE PEOPLE GOT LIKE A DISTINCT ODOR B, LIKE WHEN THEY SWEAT THEY SMELL A CERTAIN WAY NO HOMO I REMEMBER GOIN TO A CATHOLIC SCHOOL FOR A COUPLE YEARS THAT HAD ALOTTA WHITE KIDS AND THEM NIGGAS SMELLED OUTRAGEOUS B. IF YOU MAD GET A NOTEBOOK AND WRITE ABOUT IT. NIGGAS USED TO SWEAT GRAY, SHIT WAS GROSS, LIKE NIGGA IM NOT GIVIN YOU A HIGH FIVE AFTER I SINK A JUMPER IN YOUR GRILLATREE YOU SMELL LIKE PERSIAN KANGAROO FEET NIGGA FUCK OUT MY FACE.

:lol:

Every race thinks every other race smells different. You know I love my Dominican niggas (no homo), but when you guys skip a shower or something it can get quite pungent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WITH THE LIL TOE HAIRS THATS USUALLY WILD BLACK...FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! WHY YOU MAKIN ME LOOK AT YA NASTY ASS TOENAILS WITH YA PINKY TOENAIL LOOKIN LIKE A HYPHEN LIKE - ..SHIT AINT EVEN A TOENAIL!! NASTY B. THERES NO REAL REASON FOR YOU TO BE WEARING SANDALS B, YOU IN A CITY DOG, YOU AINT IN DUBAI YOU FUCKIN DICKFACE, REMOVE YOUR TOES FROM MY EYESIGHT IMMEJUTLY!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I wear socks with my Adidas sandals haha

I dont wear colonge but bitches are always telling me I smell good

Like my ex girl ask to keep my shirt so she could ''smell me'', I know, fucking weird

I just tell bitches its cause I actully shower, theres alot of grimey niggas around this way