LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to buy dude some of this yesterday.

I got him this instead.

00763631005.jpg

I'm going to see how much he wears it before I spend any more money on others.

i totally skipped over this.

this is what i wear, i couldn't give to fucks about cologne, it smells nice, i use it sometimes

Acqua Di Gio is good. Had some of that for awhile.

And Theo dropped Curve, which is one of my favorites.

Yo, and Abercrombie and Fitch stores are retarded. Every mall has one (or in some cases two or three), and they all look like some dungeon. Not to mention the loud-ass club music coming out and the strong smell of whatever cologne that you can smell in a fifty foot radius. I don't know how that works, if somebody constantly walks around the store spraying cologne, or if it is the employees wearing it, or if is the clientele, or if it is some timed sprayers strategically placed about the entrance to keep the scent consistent.

I get a headache from shit like that.

I dunno a lot of people in the UK like to wear Burberry (fake or real) but they are considered chavs, and the lowest of the low, the sort of celebs that wear it are the sort of celebs that get clowned on. But I suppose it is the exoticness for Americans who don't see the ugly side of it that we do, have to admit I don't like Uggs either.

I'm trying to think of some American brand that has that appeal over here that may not have the same appeal in America.

damn nigga..ur cup is filled to the with haterade.

like 97% of your post your just hating? is that like a european thing?

i wear cologne ever single day..shower at least twice a day..clean high end clothes everyday..

and lots of girls/women approach me..

colgne and perfume is the shit..

bitches find that shit so sexy..trust me on this one..ask any bitch.

ive been wearin quality cologne since i was 8 years old...and once i started racking from department stores..it was a wrap..armami, burberry, nautica..if it smelled good i had it.

niggas need to grow up and get wit it..

If i had to guess, there are more people who smell like shit that DO wear cologne than people that smell like shit that don't. Think about all the high school kids, frat boys, and retards who wear shit like axe body spray or tag or any other "cologne" that smells like overwhelming asshole. Or people who think that spraying a shit ton of cologne on will cover up the fact that they smell like shit, and then they just end up smelling like shit coated in cologne.

I hate when i can smell someone from more than like a foot away, so i'm not a big fan of cologne. there are times when i might wear a little bit or that i understand why people would, but i don't get why people feel inclined to spray on some cologne every day after hopping out of the shower, even if they're not going out to somewhere that warrants needing it . Or people who insist on you being able to smell them from like 10 feet away, especially since those people tend to wear the worst smelling cologne possible.

axe and shit like that is NOT cologne.

sayin shit like "why wear cologne if i just took a shower" is like sayin some shit like "fuck buyin some nice gucci loafers when i can go to payless and cop some shitty dress shoes from there"

my teenage classic...

31bx2cgYTSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

had this forever, haven't used it in forever.

nautica_blue_m.jpg

my first intro with armani

Giorgio+Armani-Aqua+Di+Gio.jpg

like this armani way better

EMPORIO_ARMANI_EL.gif

i used to love this. now all teh gayz in the castro wear it nonstop

123154_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=429&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

haven been usingi some whole foods musk smell. its a scent that reminds me of home, many many years ago, grandfather smell.

organic-grooming-herban-cowboy-dusk-deodorant.jpg

HerbanCologneLG.jpg

nah man I just don't like what you like, simple as that really, I don't hate the brands they are just brands, just the type of people that wear that shit in THIS country, and most of my posts are sketches or discussions in crossfire with a bit of shit talking in here.

you dont like shit that NORMAL people like.a lot of people in channel zero are just like you..but i dont think that necessarily a bad thing.

nah these brands have different status in the US than in the UK, look up chavs and burberry it is a fashion brand they have taken over and chavs are complete fucks like the redneck sister fuckers of the UK

when I was about 15/16 I used to use some cologne mainly issy miyake or polo sport but I just grew out of it, and my wife doesn't like cologne anyway so would be pointless for me to wear it

nah these brands have different status in the US than in the UK, look up chavs and burberry it is a fashion brand they have taken over and chavs are complete fucks like the redneck sister fuckers of the UK

when I was about 15/16 I used to use some cologne mainly issy miyake or polo sport but I just grew out of it, and my wife doesn't like cologne anyway so would be pointless for me to wear it

Fair enough..

don't think i've every encountered a woman that doesn't appreciate fine cologne though.

You're obsessed with burberry man haha. I haven't seen cunts wearing that in ages, all the youts these days wear cotton trackies and all black nike. You'd be more likely to see some hipster wearing it ironically, or maybe some out of touch grimsby town football casual...

It's the height of irony that the people who drop "NO HOMO" like it's the thing to do are arguing over fucking PERFUME in this thread.

But don't let me stop you, go on insisting that wearing ho juice is "manly" and "gets bitches" all you want, I think it's hilarious, you could be spending money on....oh wait, other frivolous things.

Never mind.

It's the height of irony that the people who drop "NO HOMO" like it's the thing to do are arguing over fucking PERFUME in this thread.

But don't let me stop you, go on insisting that wearing ho juice is "manly" and "gets bitches" all you want, I think it's hilarious, you could be spending money on....oh wait, other frivolous things.

Never mind.

And what would you think is worth spending money on? Dope, phat albums on vinyl, and messenger bags?

It's all relative my friend...you live your life, and we'll live ours

I notice a lot of dudes here are very insecure about their sexuality. Saying men shouldn't wear cologne. Or that one guy that said men shouldn't wear shorts. Like they're worried if they wear a pair of shorts they might become a homosexual. I remember one guy here said you can't own more than two pairs of jeans because it's gay. And one guy saying showering with bodywash is gay. I guess to them being a "real man" is being a filthy dirtbag with zero swag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1PDyV12_k

• Like 1

swag.

n686ye.jpg

had to

to me, shorts and cologne and using bodywash and having a bunch of jeans is chill

but some shit just seems feminine to me.

like tanning, plucking eyebrows unless you got a unibrow, sandals, that type of stuff.

i think im the only white guy in san diego that doesnt own fucking sandals.

cant hate on cologne but its just not my thing.

I guess to them being a "real man" is being a filthy dirtbag with zero swag.

This is what it is. I wear cologne, nice clothes, an expensive watch, drive a nice car, and live in a nice apartment. I go out every night to a different bar, and have good times with my friends, wearing what I want, smelling how I want, acting how I want, drinking what I want

That's what I choose to spend my money on. I think it's corny that others spend their money on bike parts and flannel shirts...to each their own.

I'd also punch someone in their fucking jaw if they told me I wasn't a "real man" for any of these things. Keep it moving, fuckin scumbags

• Like 2

to me, shorts and cologne and having a bunch of jeans is chill

but some shit just seems feminine. to me.

like tanning, plucking eyebrows unless you got a unibrow, sandals, that type of stuff.

cant hate on cologne but its just not my thing.

Men should not tan, or pluck their eyebrows unless, as you said, they suffer from a viscous unibrow. Although I'm sure some people on here would tell you "NAH THAT'S NOT MANLY, KEEP THAT FREAKISH UNIBROW AND FUCK POLISH WOMEN ONLY! BE A MAN!"

Sandals, I don't know. I personally only wear Adidas sandals, but I don't think a dude's a fag automatically for wearing some other types

I've wore cologne every day since I was like 9 or 10 years old.

Its started more conversations with bitches than it has ended, so fuck what a dude thinks.

But I really wear it to smell myself, cus I'm that nigga and I'm feeling myself like that.

polo-black-aftershave.jpg

1011M.jpg

clive-christian-no-1.jpg

aqua%20di%20geo.jpg

• Like 2