LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

Where's my lacoste shit?

I don't wear cologne to smell good for myself, I wear it for the same reason I buy nice gear or fresh kicks. You buy that shit to look good, you take your fresh to phase 2 with cologne. Smell like you look, not like the power stripe.

And actually, I started wearing cologne in high school to cover up weed smell from smokin Ls between class. Principle would line everyone up and smell your hands-that shit smelled like weed you were getting searched... Even if they didn't find shit you might catch a suspension. I even knew a kid who got suspended for his hands smelling like cologne too much... There was a mall right across the street and pretty much everyone was just boosting display bottles all the time.

The spray game was crucial back in the day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a couple of giftpacks today or Armani Mania and the new Dolce & Gabanna scents to give to my Dad and Brother for Xmas. One thing I have learned about buying this shit is always wait until around the fathers day/mothers day/Xmas sales so that you get some sweet deals.If you buy at other times make sure you are buying something with some free shit, I have scored Armani bathrobes, a bowlingbag style overnight bag (sounds shitter than it is, you can fit in a pair of shoes and 2 to 3 outfits in it, perfect for a weekend at some chicks place when you can't be fucked going home), wallets, belts, all kinds of shit essentially. The bathrobe was the most baller thing though, it pretty much was like getting a bottle of cologne for free when I scored that.

And that Armani in the black circular bottle is my favorite, but I haven't bought another bottle of it yet as I still have pretty much every other scent of theirs to get thru first, and those bottles have a tendency to leak everywhere.

gf bought me a lot of cologne for my bday this year, guess she couldn't think of anything else but a lot of it is pretty nice smelling. i don't go overboard though, 1-2 sprays.

m-hugo-33-1_resize_resize_resize.jpg

47090158_Burberry_Touch_Cologne_by_Burberrys_for_Men.jpg

"...call em' on the phone 'n / Platinum Chanel colognin'..." lyrics from the song "NASTY BOY"

Chanel%20Platinum%20Egoiste.jpg

• Like 1

People who don't wear cologne usually smell bad. They always say some shit about how "If your clean you don't need cologne", but yet are usually stank pieces of shit

Just sayin.

i usually smell just like cleanliness and fresh laundry

if i stink it's because i've been smoking lots of newport100s (cologne doesn't fix this, you just smell like smoke + cologne)

i only wear cologne when i'm trying to get some strange and absolutely paranoid about not smelling straight

Men should not tan, or pluck their eyebrows unless, as you said, they suffer from a viscous unibrow. Although I'm sure some people on here would tell you "NAH THAT'S NOT MANLY, KEEP THAT FREAKISH UNIBROW AND FUCK POLISH WOMEN ONLY! BE A MAN!"

Sandals, I don't know. I personally only wear Adidas sandals, but I don't think a dude's a fag automatically for wearing some other types

THERES A NIGGA IN MY BUILDING THAT SELL SO MUCH COKE I CALL THAT NIGGA COKEY MCDANIELS DRINKIN COQUITO PHIL COKE COMIN OUT THE COKEPEN, DOMINICAN NIGGA, AND HE WEAR THOSE SANDALS THAT GOT THE TOE LOOP, NAHMEAN? THAT YOU PUT YOUR BIG TOE IN THE SHIT. IM SAYIN, I BE SEEIN MY DOMIS ROCKIN SANDALS BUT THATS A TROPICAL THING B, NIGGAS GREW UP ROCKIN SANDALS B ITS 163 DEGREES IN JANUARY BACK HOME. WHITE DUDES IN TEVAS THOUGH? GO FUCK YALLSELVES B. NIGGAS FEET BE LOOKIN LIKE LITTLE WHITE PUFF CHEEZDOODLES WEARIN A YELLOW FUNGUS VISOR, SHIT IS NASTY, WITH THE LIL TOE HAIRS THATS USUALLY WILD BLACK...FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! WHY YOU MAKIN ME LOOK AT YA NASTY ASS TOENAILS WITH YA PINKY TOENAIL LOOKIN LIKE A HYPHEN LIKE - ..SHIT AINT EVEN A TOENAIL!! NASTY B. THERES NO REAL REASON FOR YOU TO BE WEARING SANDALS B, YOU IN A CITY DOG, YOU AINT IN DUBAI YOU FUCKIN DICKFACE, REMOVE YOUR TOES FROM MY EYESIGHT IMMEJUTLY!! I WAS AT A BARBECUE OVER THE SUMMER AND THIS NIGGA THAT REMINDED ME OF SEXX BOOGIE (GATOR ENTERTAINMENT WATTUP!) WAS TALKIN BOUT GETTIN HIS TOES AND NAILS DONE IN ATLANTA AND HOW IT WAS WASSUP CUZ THEY MASSAGE YOUR FEET AND MAKE YOUR SHITS LOOK CRISP (EXACT WORD WAS CRISP)...THATS A LIL TOO MUCH FOR ME BUT NIGGA AT LEAST CLIP YOUR FUCKIN TOENAILS AND IF THEY LOOK LIKE BABY POTATO CHIPS GET SOME FUNGUS REMOVER OR SUM B. AND CLIP THAT LONG ASS RAPUNZEL HAIR OFF YOUR BIG TOE NIGGA BEFORE YOU TRIP ON THAT SHIT GETTIN OFF A BARSTOOL...FUCKIN CLOWN. STEP YA EXISTENCE UP.

• Like 1

smelling like a clean person is most important, freshly showered and clean, i used to hang out with a load of punks and so many of them would smell bad because they would wear the same clothes or had white people dreads (whivh 95% of the time stink like shit) shit got annoying as hell

WHITE PEOPLE GOT LIKE A DISTINCT ODOR B, LIKE WHEN THEY SWEAT THEY SMELL A CERTAIN WAY NO HOMO I REMEMBER GOIN TO A CATHOLIC SCHOOL FOR A COUPLE YEARS THAT HAD ALOTTA WHITE KIDS AND THEM NIGGAS SMELLED OUTRAGEOUS B. IF YOU MAD GET A NOTEBOOK AND WRITE ABOUT IT. NIGGAS USED TO SWEAT GRAY, SHIT WAS GROSS, LIKE NIGGA IM NOT GIVIN YOU A HIGH FIVE AFTER I SINK A JUMPER IN YOUR GRILLATREE YOU SMELL LIKE PERSIAN KANGAROO FEET NIGGA FUCK OUT MY FACE.

THAT SAID, GETTIN SHAPEUPS AND WEARIN COLOGNE IS GAY? MY MAN, THATS THAT WP FLOW, YALL NIGGAS NEED TO STOP, WHAT MAKES A MAN A MAN IS MANNIN UP WHEN ITS TIME TO MAN UP. I GET SHAPEYS REGULARLY OR AT LEAST ATTEMPT TO AND I SHOWER TUFF AND SPRAY THAT GUESS ON. KICKS GOTTA STAY FRESH AND IM COMIN OUT LOOKIN LIKE LLOYD ON THE COVER OF "STREET LOVE" FUCK UP OUTTA HERE NIGGA, I STILL TELL MY WIFE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN NECCESARY, AND MY BILLS IS PAID AND I BEAT THE PUSSY UP AND CAN CHANGE A TIRE, MATTERFACT I CAN BEAT THE PUSSY UP WHILE I CHANGE A TIRE SO HOLLA AT THAT. NIGGAS NEED TO REEVALUATE, UNLESS YOU AN UGLY NIGGA THEN CANT NOTHIN HELP YOU EXCEPT GETTIN RICH. SO GET RICH NIGGAS, THEN THE BUMMINESS IS IRRELEVANT. THATS A SWAG SHOT FOR YOU NIGGAS, HOLLA.

• Like 1