LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't wear cologne usually smell bad. They always say some shit about how "If your clean you don't need cologne", but yet are usually stank pieces of shit

Just sayin.

wrong.

if your laundry game is on point and you shower once a day you will smell fine. clean laundry smells better then any cologne. i fucking hate when girls wear perfume.

wrong.

if your laundry game is on point and you shower once a day you will smell fine. clean laundry smells better then any cologne. i fucking hate when girls wear perfume.

Wrong.

You'll smell fine, but a good cologne smells better. Clean laundry doesn't smell better than any good cologne, but if you got yours at K-Mart I might agree. And girls who wear good perfume smell good...if you also get your women at K-Mart then I could, again, see your problem

If i had to guess, there are more people who smell like shit that DO wear cologne than people that smell like shit that don't. Think about all the high school kids, frat boys, and retards who wear shit like axe body spray or tag or any other "cologne" that smells like overwhelming asshole. Or people who think that spraying a shit ton of cologne on will cover up the fact that they smell like shit, and then they just end up smelling like shit coated in cologne.

I hate when i can smell someone from more than like a foot away, so i'm not a big fan of cologne. there are times when i might wear a little bit or that i understand why people would, but i don't get why people feel inclined to spray on some cologne every day after hopping out of the shower, even if they're not going out to somewhere that warrants needing it . Or people who insist on you being able to smell them from like 10 feet away, especially since those people tend to wear the worst smelling cologne possible.

There are plenty of people who overdo it on expensive cologne too and not just shitty body sprays. It was more to make a point.

Moderation is the key. If someone wants to wear some cologne that i'll never smell since i'm not trying to get right up next to another dude, thats cool. I just hate the fact that so many people seem to think that everyone around them wants to smell whatever garbage they decided to wear.

Well I will say though besides my other post I have wore cologne I just dont find it a neccessity to smell good. Although my old roommate used to have a ton of cologne that his mom would buy all the time. One that was my favorite was this one....had to nab the bottle before we moved haha...he owed me

Emporio%20Armani%20Diamonds%20for%20Men.jpg

You made the right choice bloodfart, I just got a 200ml bottle of that stuff recently.

And as for american items in Europe, I got lost in London I saw a huge crowd at the door of some place and I wondered what the hell it was. I walked inside and it was an Abercrombie and Fitch shop, but from the outside and the hot women going in coupled with loud as hell music I thought it was a club or something. inside it was really dark and shitty, I don't understand how you can buy clothes in the dark but apparently there was a ton of people in there buying the stuff.

936230373_wekastal1.jpg.ed88d3fcafb040e465d53be847ae868c.jpg

Coolwater reminds me of being in highschool. Mexicans in the 90s would douse themselves in coolwater, that is how you got all the ladies. Also wearing huge dickes and nike cortezs.

I wore some coolwater once to a houseparty...I was trying to catch the eye of a certain chola. Didnt work though, she didnt like my metal head lifestyle.

I get the feeling Decy is a miserable fuck to be around, dude hates everything :lol:

haha nah really I'm not I just hate a lot of fashionable things, generally Im pretty easy going and like to have a laugh, just following fashions bugs me. Think it is as I get older I see people trying to be cool and shit and I just think they look like tools!! It isn't like I hate stuff, but I do have a kinda dry sense of humour and do tend to joke a lot about some shit (like rehashed crazy 80s fashions)

I'm all about drinking smoking having a laugh and not caring about looking foolish while doing it!!Don't get me wrong I enjoy lots of things, skateboarding, BMX, Motox, graf etc but as I get older kids and their fashions just makes me laugh, you will probably be the same in 10-15 years when you see all the shit you grew up with being rehashed and released and people thinking they are the dogs bolocks for wearing it.

I like Diesel as a clothing brand (although a lot of their newer stuff is a bit hipster for me), but I find chasing after ralph lauren stuff etc to be something I did about 10-15 years ago and don't have much interest in it anymore, got more priorities that come first.