LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cologne is important. you dont gotta dunk yer face and bob for apples in the shit /nh but i wear it daily. bitches ALWAYS be saying how good i smell. and it keeps em close. where you want em to be.

to be honest, i rock body wash to. shit my shampoo is even smells good.

my laundry gets dryed with fabric shit and my clothes are mostly drycleaned.

now, that being said. i dont walk around dressed like i think im walking into holt fucking renfrew but i do smell good in my hoodies and skateshoes.

• Like 1

I find it funny how Burberry has a good reputation in the US when it is looked upon as shit in the country where it is from!!

Not dissing anyone from the US that buys it, obviously the brand has different connotations in America than the UK, but only complete scum wear Burberry here - probably more focused on te clothing than cologne, I didn't even know they did one but then the last time I looked at cologne was about 18 years ago

65? hahahahah naw man. Although, my knee does hurt and I like Raisin Bran.

It smells good and is a classic, not sure how it associates me with geriatrics. Plus they just smell well like old people. Kinda like a yellowed book that you find in your closet, open it and it coughs at you with dust.

14ma0eh.jpg

I bet you smell like the uncle everyone has who your parents warn you about.

"Don't sit on uncle Steve's lap, Jimmy"

:lol:

The whole Burberry deal I think is akin to the stigma attached to chicks wearin Uggs by Aussies, their country of origin. I would assume it's laughable to an Englander when they notice the status Americans attach to Burberry. Likewise with Aussie's laughing at stupid "fashionistas" thinkin Uggs are stylish footwear. The value for both these items comes from their "exoticness"

The whole Burberry deal I think is akin to the stigma attached to chicks wearin Uggs by Aussies, their country of origin. I would assume it's laughable to an Englander when they notice the status Americans attach to Burberry. Likewise with Aussie's laughing at stupid "fashionistas" thinkin Uggs are stylish footwear. The value for both these items comes from their "exoticness"

not even that, but the average american probably saw some celebrity wearing or talking about it.

I dunno a lot of people in the UK like to wear Burberry (fake or real) but they are considered chavs, and the lowest of the low, the sort of celebs that wear it are the sort of celebs that get clowned on. But I suppose it is the exoticness for Americans who don't see the ugly side of it that we do, have to admit I don't like Uggs either.

I'm trying to think of some American brand that has that appeal over here that may not have the same appeal in America.

Ralph Lauren, seems popular with teenagers and football fans same kinda crowd that like Burberry really. I have never heard of J.Crew.

I have seen Gant around (mainly sunglasses??) then again I'm hardly a follower of fashion and don't really keep up to date with what people are wearing around because most people look like they have just fallen into their clothes with no prethought as to if it looks anywhere near good.

Hasselhoff used to be popular in Germany, he is one of those 80s figures that people seem to think is super cool these days, I suppose for kids that didn't grow up in the 80s they think all that stuiff is cool, having grown up through the 80s myself, I cant stand half the stuff that is popular now because I saw it in the 80s and it looked complete shit then and definiteyl no better now.