LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for real though…

if you need anything more than a shower and some deodorant to smell good, then you got some foul shit goin' on.

Not necessarily. I admit, after I work out I stink like sweaty balls and armpits but then I shower and back to normal.

A spray of cologne never hurt anyone. Actually, it helps. Women often ask me what I'm wearing. This leads to awesome things. Or a slap in the face.

/too forward sometimes oner.

• Like 1

for those who want to smell like a cowboy or someshit...

1227M.jpg

on the real tho this shit smells great.

Hey, you can even buy it at K-Mart! Rednecks everywhere rejoice.

If you want to smell like a cowboy, go play in the field and get some

turd on your feet. Then fix a tractor and get grease all over you.

For real, men need to be men again. (n/h)

I'm sick of looking at dude's (n/h) with tweezed eye brows, a shape up every other day, stinking like purfume, and pulling a wet nap out of their pocket to clean a skuff off their shoes. Guys who back out of a fight cause they didn't want to get their "good t-shirt" dirty and can't change a flat tire.

MAN THE FUCK UP!

Those are called homosexuals. Not men at all. They have vaginas which go by the name of

"products". These are often times put on their face, hair, or rubbed into their hands.

If a fight comes, a man (even a cologne wearing man) should step up. If a man doesn't know how to change a tire, he is in fact a homo and should retire his penix and testicles

and start using a tampon.

Fruity ass niggas.

Gotta agree Monster Zero, I hate seeing these dudes walkign around looking like they have spent an hour in front of the mirror, playing with their hair making sure every hair is in place, taking longer than a woman to get ready itjust ain't right!!

Why I love having my head shaved, no need to fuck around getting ready, and no cost for a hirdresser just buzz it once a week or every other week myself

But on the cologne vs. no cologne topic... I never wear cologne, and I'd say most dudes these days only use it if they're going to a function or whatever. You seem pretty adamant in the fact that you think everyone who doesn't wear cologne has the worst BO..

You don't have to wear cologne to smell decent. A shower, deodorant, and clean (smelling) clothes will do you fine

You don't have to wear cologne to smell decent. A shower, deodorant, and clean (smelling) clothes will do you fine

This will make you smell normal. Like a clean person. Then you add a moderate amount of (good) cologne, and you smell good.

And I didn't say everyone who doesn't wear cologne has BO, what I said was that the type of people who are adamantly against it, talking bout how they don't need it to smell good, are generally the worst offenders of smelling like shit

smelling like a clean person is most important, freshly showered and clean, i used to hang out with a load of punks and so many of them would smell bad because they would wear the same clothes or had white people dreads (whivh 95% of the time stink like shit) shit got annoying as hell

Obviously you have to smell clean first before adding cologne.

The best analogy I can think of is spraying air freshener after you take a shit. First you have to flush the shit away, otherwise you'd just be covering the smell up for a little bit.

And smelly people honestly fucking disgust me. I won't even go near a person at a bar or party if I think they look like they have the potential to smell bad