LMAO CHILL B

DA KID MERO

THAT COLOGNE SMELL LIKE THIS NIGGA 50 TAKIN HIS SHIRT OFF?

IMABOUTTA GO TO MACYS JUST TO SEE WHAT THAT SHIT SMELL LIKE. PROLLY DESPERATION...IM SAYIN I CLICKED THE AD OFF GP THOUGH HOLLA AT ME WIT SOME FREE FATCAPS OR SOME SHIT B...I GOTTA START ASKIN FOR LITTLE SHIT CUZ YALL NIGGAS AINT BLESSIN ME WIT NOTHIN!

PEEP THE BLOG THOUGH NIGGAS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are most of you guys signature scent people, or do you switch it up?

For pretty much the last 10 years I've worn Burberry Touch cologne and Old Spice deodorant every single day. Everyone who knows me knows that smell, and would probably be shocked if I showed up wearing something different. I also have used strictly Irish Spring soap for the last 3 or 4 years, so factor that in too

People who don't wear cologne usually smell bad. They always say some shit about how "If your clean you don't need cologne", but yet are usually stank pieces of shit

Just sayin.

I look at it the other way round, people that wear lots of cologne got some stinking body odour to hide.

I use deo, use soap to wash with and use an after shave balm (unscented) after I shave.

I don't really like my wife to wear perfume either, shit just gets in your nose, and they all just smell like alcohol to me, just not a nice smell.

People who don't wear cologne usually smell bad. They always say some shit about how "If your clean you don't need cologne", but yet are usually stank pieces of shit

Just sayin.

This might be true if in fact you are talking about fat, sweaty people with bad diets and glandular problems. Otherwise, no. I don't know who you spend you're time around, but nobody I know really has a bad odor unless they have been working around bad smelling things. I'd say about 99% of guys I know don't wear cologne.

The only time I ever notice men wearing any kind of cologne is if I am in town on a weekend and the people are out drinking, the men walk past smelling of as much cologne as the women do of perfume, it is rank man. At the end of the evening they all just smell of beer, fags, kebabs and sweat masked by their scents.

The only people I ever notice with bad body odour are homeless peeps/junkies/fat people