Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

LMAO CHILL B

THAT COLOGNE SMELL LIKE THIS NIGGA 50 TAKIN HIS SHIRT OFF?

IMABOUTTA GO TO MACYS JUST TO SEE WHAT THAT SHIT SMELL LIKE. PROLLY DESPERATION...IM SAYIN I CLICKED THE AD OFF GP THOUGH HOLLA AT ME WIT SOME FREE FATCAPS OR SOME SHIT B...I GOTTA START ASKIN FOR LITTLE SHIT CUZ YALL NIGGAS AINT BLESSIN ME WIT NOTHIN!

PEEP THE BLOG THOUGH NIGGAS

Are most of you guys signature scent people, or do you switch it up?

For pretty much the last 10 years I've worn Burberry Touch cologne and Old Spice deodorant every single day. Everyone who knows me knows that smell, and would probably be shocked if I showed up wearing something different. I also have used strictly Irish Spring soap for the last 3 or 4 years, so factor that in too

drink aftershave, use henny as cologne

I don't ever wear any kind of aftershave/cologne, I can't stand it when a dude walks past me smelling of that shit.

People who don't wear cologne usually smell bad. They always say some shit about how "If your clean you don't need cologne", but yet are usually stank pieces of shit

Just sayin.

MIYAKE%20FOR%20MEN.jpg

it's all about that issey

I've been dousing myself w/this since '99

People who don't wear cologne usually smell bad. They always say some shit about how "If your clean you don't need cologne", but yet are usually stank pieces of shit

Just sayin.

I look at it the other way round, people that wear lots of cologne got some stinking body odour to hide.

I use deo, use soap to wash with and use an after shave balm (unscented) after I shave.

I don't really like my wife to wear perfume either, shit just gets in your nose, and they all just smell like alcohol to me, just not a nice smell.

Just sayin.

This might be true if in fact you are talking about fat, sweaty people with bad diets and glandular problems. Otherwise, no. I don't know who you spend you're time around, but nobody I know really has a bad odor unless they have been working around bad smelling things. I'd say about 99% of guys I know don't wear cologne.

I spend time around people who wear cologne, because I don't have a single friend who doesn't wear it, or really know many people who don't period

I have, however, encountered people in my life who don't, and they're usually smelly. Hipsters, generally, don't wear cologne and are very smelly people

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now