Flying the day before thanksgiving.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I had a baby like that on my flight from London to Singapore in the row in front of me. Fucker never shutup in the whole 13 hour journey. Hell even 2 sleeping pills only kept me awake for 35 mins thanks to this little fucker screaming. I don't envy your situation whatsoever.

Gotta be longer than that. I flew from Bangkok to Amsterdam and that shit was about 14 hours. London to Singapore must be longer.

Worst shit was when I was flying from Tokyo to L.A. and it was one of the rare instances I had a whole aisle to myself. So I figured I could sleep. But the flight attendant moved two fat ladies to where I was because they each needed two seats. They were apologetic to me but hey nothing could be done about it so in the end not a big deal.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PEOPLE

nah but seriously, I asked my Dad last weekend why my city doesn't have buses or taxis or any kind of mass transit. he told me it's because the City didn't want more crime.

I live in a strange place. If you see someone walking down the road, you think one of two things: "Sucks, they just brokedown." OR "Fucking crackhead."

In a strange way it makes sense. Keep out poor people by designing a city that you can only live in if you have a car. This is just one example of some kind of -ism still prevalent in todays society.

So in other words, you live in South West Bumblefuck?

Sucks to be you.

Ive thought of an invention. A small airlock that you can shove a crying infant into and then eject out of the aircraft. A small camera will be mounted close b y so all of the plane can enjoy the sight of that little jerk baby falling into oblivion.

Ive never wanted to punch a baby so bad in my life, and if I would have gotten down on some baby shaking if it was my own.

^This nigga mad nobody wants to make babies with his ginger ass.

Live in another country away from family.

Go to an expat TG night, get drunk and fuck US chick who likes Australian accents.

PS, This is actually happening tomorrow night, hopefully. But hey, if it's any consolation Beijing traffic always sucks and the cab ride might cost me a whole USD$2.50. I'm supplying the mashed taters.