Flying the day before thanksgiving.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PEOPLE

nah but seriously, I asked my Dad last weekend why my city doesn't have buses or taxis or any kind of mass transit. he told me it's because the City didn't want more crime.

I live in a strange place. If you see someone walking down the road, you think one of two things: "Sucks, they just brokedown." OR "Fucking crackhead."

In a strange way it makes sense. Keep out poor people by designing a city that you can only live in if you have a car. This is just one example of some kind of -ism still prevalent in todays society.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

however, driving your car for an hour or so while smoking a blunt isn't bad at all. WOO!

True that, you can shave hours off ones consciousness with some good herb.

Were as you drive completely by default actions. I love that shit.

You get to your destination and your all back to normal and saying to yourself. Well that wasnt too bad of a drive.

When in reality you fought for your life on the way from point A to point B riding the brake and nearly being rear ended 4 or 5 times.

Although I do enjoy long drive blunts. I dont get to smoked out for the holiday drives.

Because for me personaly seeing all those fucked up family members while im smoked out. Dosnt work to well.

In advance for those of you that bothered to read this. Happy thanks giving.

Ive thought of an invention. A small airlock that you can shove a crying infant into and then eject out of the aircraft. A small camera will be mounted close b y so all of the plane can enjoy the sight of that little jerk baby falling into oblivion.

Ive never wanted to punch a baby so bad in my life, and if I would have gotten down on some baby shaking if it was my own.

im just imagining spitfire, a 6'5" awkward rascist redhead crammed into a tiny plane seat with his knees pushed up to his chin with a little baby sitting beside him pointing and shreeking in horror having to look at this orange topped monster beside it and the mother trying to keep the child quiet but not wanting to look toward the ugly beast beside it and just almost wishing the freak would just go away and stop looking the way it does.