After Death?

What to do with your dead body?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with your dead body?

• Bury it.
    • Burn it.
    • Sink it.
    • Put it in meat pies.
    • Something else unusual that needs an explanation.

I would like my brain to be contained & shot into space

Burn the rest of my flesh

i wanna be dressed like darth vader and burned on a funeral pyre star wars style with my image projected into the sky while midgets in ewok costumes drunkenly fight.

dudes.jpg.2bb8befecfbe5236436b81305dccbf5c.jpg

• Like 1

Cremated and have my ashes either put in the soil/hydro solution of some weed named after me,or in a batch of some beer,then motherfuckers can drink and smoke my dead ass and see my ghost all "How High" like.

"The other thing I going to do at my funeral I'm going to have a closed casket. Like at the church its going to be closed so people will think my body will be in there... but it wont be. My body will come down on wires, it will come down it. Then they'll hit the lights out and hit it with the strobe lights, and then techno music. OONTZ OONTZ OOONTZZ. Just swinging out over my family. Just seeing my mom "what the hell was that!..."

- nick swardson

or [/color]to be used in the sabotage of a meal for whomever i hated the most before death. i then want the server to take a polaroid of the fuckers expression as he/she tells them what was inside. then, that polaroid will sit in a frame next to my remaining ashes above a fireplace somewhere

i want to my body to be mixed in with some concrete and made into a concrete block and then chiseled into a giant FUCK YOU.then i want it dropped on that fat fuck glenn beck when he leaves the fox building...I SEE THROUGH YOUR FAKE TEARS ASSHOLE.FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHALKBOARD OF LIES.

that is all.

edit.to be completely honest i just want it dropped on someone.anyone..but he's my first pick.followed by nancy grace.i cant stand her.

i wanna be dressed like darth vader and burned on a funeral pyre star wars style with my image projected into the sky while midgets in ewok costumes drunkenly fight.

EPIC! Don't forget you will come back as a hologram to be able to kick it with Yoda and Obe One

Give any organs that are worth a shit away and burn the rest. Toss the ashes into the ocean and call it a day.

No funeral, no grave.

I want my body auctioned to the highest bidding group of necrophiliacs and then constantly raped for 72 hours on live television.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now