After Death?

PentiumOrange

What to do with your dead body?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"The other thing I going to do at my funeral I'm going to have a closed casket. Like at the church its going to be closed so people will think my body will be in there... but it wont be. My body will come down on wires, it will come down it. Then they'll hit the lights out and hit it with the strobe lights, and then techno music. OONTZ OONTZ OOONTZZ. Just swinging out over my family. Just seeing my mom "what the hell was that!..."

- nick swardson

i want to my body to be mixed in with some concrete and made into a concrete block and then chiseled into a giant FUCK YOU.then i want it dropped on that fat fuck glenn beck when he leaves the fox building...I SEE THROUGH YOUR FAKE TEARS ASSHOLE.FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHALKBOARD OF LIES.

that is all.

edit.to be completely honest i just want it dropped on someone.anyone..but he's my first pick.followed by nancy grace.i cant stand her.