OBE's (out of body experiences)

lord_casek

I've had couple dreams like this myself.

Last one I had was last week. I knew I was dreaming, and my "presence" had "teleported" to another part of town. The feeling of that location was very clear to me. Basically I was just going down a spiral staircase to a basement of some kind. There was a room with lights on that I was approaching and I knew someone was there.

I also "knew" something bad would happen if I went there and saw who was there, or if the person in the room would see me, as I wasn't physically there. I went in anyway and all I saw was this two dimentional flat abstraction, like a black square hovering on a light yellow background.

Then the dream part stopped and I returned to my body, but I was paralyzed and couldn't breathe of move for a couple of seconds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to have them all the time, although it hasnt happened in almost a year. the last one i had, i flew through space and ended up losing control when i attempted to enter jupiter. before i woke up, i saw myself spinning in the air in the mirror in my bedroom. its hard to explain, but i havent had one since .. not for lack of trying. something thats been notable for me recently have been states of extreme awareness, or what some would call cosmic consciousness .... even out in public with lots of people around. its bizarre, its like im coming close to tapping into something else. i feel like i can almost start floating up in the air and i get chills/goosebumps on my entire body as i enter this state. projecting in a circular motion is key here, i believe... we'll see what it leads to. maybe im just getting dizzy.. hah!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have had a few lucid dreams, but recently I had just fallen asleep but i was conscious and felt like i was trying to leave my body and look around the room but i was being pulled back into by body as if I had a bungee cord to my feet. I also felt paralyzed.

Learn to overcome the fear.