I Think I Made Someone Racist

Weapon X

^^^

this.

bitches who change their preferences to match their mans'...lame

i know a broad like this. dating the singer of a metal band, suddenly very interested in acquiring vintage slayer shirts.

breaks up with him, switches to some emo weirdo, cuts bangs and starts gettin' all shoegazey.

inside jokes are one thing. being on each other's nuts is fine. but get yer own damn personality.

also...

persian men...meh

persian women...yes please

persian food...best shit ever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that yes men suck. i used to hang out with one, but I don't anymore.

With this girl, I don't know. She grew up in a town of 150 people, under the watch of very conservative parents.

I know her last apartment was in a bit of a Persian neighbourhood so she's had SOME interaction, I'm sure, but I think she's making this blanket statement based on what I said and the fact that they really don't tip.

I think I did her a favour, but I'm concerned that it would probably take her a while to find Iran on the map.

Yeah, Stan, the one time my car got broken into, it was Persians.

The one time I got taken for a little bit of weed money when I was fifteen, and it was Persians.

Not saying they're evil incarnate and should be put on an island, but I think it's best not to trust them.

Persian food is bomb, too, but it's so typical that when I get it, I'm disappointed by the meat to rice ratio.

They fuck you however they can.

The fact that they don't tip is enough of a reason to hate any person/race

oh yeah, i'm friends with a lot of servers, and they all say that no matter how big the bill, they simply won't tip. none of them.

and i've heard persians speak of this with pride.

and cos, the richest people are often the biggest crooks. holden caulfield said that.

Persians all got a fucking chip on their shoulder, driving nice cars and growing up in nice houses.

man thats a trip, all the persians out here in vancouver got mad cake and are on some straight body you and noone will ever know organized flippin keys drivin B's dont even look at em if you aint affiliated with em shit.

i aint never seen a poor persian in my life unless i was watchin cnn breaking down the war.

Persians definitely got cake. They make up almost half of Beverly Hills now and the mayor of Beverly Hills is Persian. I would see 'em in college driving Mercedes at like 19.

At first I used to think stereotypes were nonsense until I smelled my professor and the girl who used to sit next to me.

moth balls?

The "iranian" comment was meant as a joke. i only met one iranian who claimed to be iranian, the rest claimed persia as they're motherland. there were tons of iranians when i lived in the DMV, and yes they all migrated there during the late 80's early 90's.

You lived in the DMV?