I Think I Made Someone Racist

Weapon X

I am fucking one of my bartenders on the down low. She is funny as hell, has a fat ass, goes to school, is from the country, and most important, she likes me.

She overheard me saying something along the lines of Persian males being scum of the Earth who cannot, by any means, be trusted, and then I heard her saying something just like that to my buddy two days later.

I have a right to that opinion because I've known a ton of them, since they came over in the early nineties, and I have people's experiences to draw from, including my own.

She just knows that they don't tip.

Did I do her a favour? Could I say something about buttsecks next? Is it wrong that she didn't invite the Saudi-Canadian doorman to her housewarming because she probably mistakenly thinks he is Persian?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Favor? Naw, not sure on that one. Buttsex? You know the rule, pics or it didn't happen assuming you are talkin about you and your girl. No, don't pity him like that. Too much pity for others in the world. A dude who chose to be a doorman is too prideful for that shit.

Basically, dont feel bad and post pics of buttsex assuming you are talkin bout your girl and not saudi arabian doorman nh

Iranian women have dope bodies and they're grill looks proper after the electrolysis.

Iran is something like 2nd only to the States in plastic surgery. Mostly boob and nose jobs. One of my girlfriends best friends is from there and went back a few months ago just to get a nose job. She said it's like a right of passage for women over there. Since she told me I can totally tell that every single Persian chick I meet has had some sort of work done. Look for it next time you meet one.

Iran is something like 2nd only to the States in plastic surgery. Mostly boob and nose jobs. One of my girlfriends best friends is from there and went back a few months ago just to get a nose job. She said it's like a right of passage for women over there. Since she told me I can totally tell that every single Persian chick I meet has had some sort of work done. Look for it next time you meet one.

i thought argentina had a shit ton of plastic surgery too, cuz insurance will cover it there if you say being ugly makes you depressed.

weapon you live in toronto right? there were maaaad rich iranians i met when i lived in montreal, all their families bounced when the shah died

• Like 1

Yeah, a lot of them look white from the back because of the hair and skin, too.

I knew a Persian who would swear up and down that Iran has the best military in the world. He needs to get the fuck out of my country.

i thought argentina had a shit ton of plastic surgery too, cuz insurance will cover it there if you say being ugly makes you depressed.

weapon you live in toronto right? there were maaaad rich iranians i met when i lived in montreal, all their families bounced when the shah died

yeah, a lot of them have mad money here.

I hear Beverly Hills has a ton of them, too.

I think Zoroastrians are to Persians what wealthy Jews are to the rest of the world. B'hai (sp), too.