(*KABOOM*) Husk's thread on idea's for a thread (*KAPOW*)

HUSK

ok heffa's and hee-ha's, this here thread is to help you with any thread block you might be having around this holiday season of time and time again, wait, what?. so yeah im have a few idea's to maybe lend you for a more "in your face", " wtf that yeah" thread. i will be writing some idea's down in the near future, for maybe your next big thread. no im not doing this becuase im bored at work. im doing it because i care. it's sorta like helping a terrible disaster and being on the go green team, but on an internet forum,and without the gay go green. so yeah ill be back

OUTY 5000

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So i was snorkling across the desert the other day and I came across a pack of cinnamon flavored buffalo, so i thought to myself how many shoe laces are on a xmas tree? none, airplanes dont have kick stands.

i was higher than fuck the first time i heard this.

oontz music was playing.

i came across the idea,(while poo'in)(n/h)(lol)(), that i'am a born again 12oz G.O.D., and i will summon people to 12oz purgatory. at this level (stage of commence) you will be given a idea for a thread. you being called upon by the "maker" (ruler of heaven and hell) shall take the idea, and put it into play (get down with the get down) ( nh). thus creating a chain of events so catastrophic, 12oz will be like "hot damn" and "brrrrrrrrrrrr". after the command has been commanded?, and you've made a thread with the idea i summoned you on, I will reak all benefits and will sit back sipping peach iced tea eating cornbread laughing (evily).

EXAMPLE:

I SUMMON'S U TO APPEAR BEFORE ME!!!!! ______________, here is my idea for a thread. go make it, and i will than judge you on your technique with using my idea and making it not your own.(*GOD'S VOICE*)