The best reasons to believe that there is a God

nsmbfan

The way that the bible has been printed in the last couple hundred years represents oppression and do as we say not as we do type hypocrisy. It is a major tool used to keep people in line and at the same closely monitor them. The pope is somehow exempt from any type of law, but he is no different then anyone else in this conversation.

Any form of religious practice that involves you making donations to them with paper money are complete shams, its one big business that gets what they need by preying on the common people who loyally serve their cause.

That old time religion of people gathering together to feel good about life has been tainted indefinitely ever since these high up sick minded individuals have had their turn at the controls.

Yeah something like god exists, but he doesnt need to stick around and make sure we dont F up. Its like when you catch over 450 tags, you dont go back to every single one and make sure to re tag them after the buff. Johnny Appleseed didnt go back to every tree he planted to harvest the fruit, he was only one man do many things at the best of his ability.

We are so unimportant to the grand creationist that got us here, even if he did come back to see what his seed had transformed into I doubt it would be in his nature to stop it from a withering death, death is the ultimate part to life, without it their is no life. In other words, The species is screwed, were stranded on this damn rock in the boonies of the universe, The maker is not gonna comeback to save all our asses - get real. Everything and everyone living here now is forever tainted by the demonic ways or capitalism and corporate greed. Aside from all the mass religious killings that come from righteous belief systems, look at conditions or our living environment, its all going to collapse at one point, nothing can remain standing for all time. Destruction of every living thing is what we deserve if we as the last human race cannot comprehend the fact that the universe does not revolve around us. Greenpeace cant save the environment no matter how hard the tried or no matter how much money they were to receive in donation. The planet we live on has been altered beyond all recognition, if we want this GOD thing to notice us we have to buff this whole thing and restore it to the original condition. Rip up all the asphalt, knock down all the electrical towers, destroy all standing structures and let nature consume the ruins. Why is so important to keep this work in progress alive for so long - there has to be a stopping point, when we say enough has been done - its time to cease all activity and stop with the last minute tweaking. What would your piece look like if you had been working on it 50 years? What piece of art takes 50 years to complete? Who here on the forum is even above the age of 60? I want to point out that the industrial way of life as a whole is like a near-dead spray can being used in the million year masterpiece we look at everyday. The machine is running out of power - pretty soon there wont be any oil left for it to burn and it will seek out an alternate fuel source.This change in mediums may take many lifetimes to find itself anew, but I have belief in the more intelligent members of our human race that we will have the know how to receive instruction and do what it is we know must be done to ensure survival. Im not entirely hellbent on destruction or anything of that nature. Its all about Regeneration on a planetary scale.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's assume, for a moment, that there is a God. We may not know the nature of God, or

which religion comes closest to the truth, but we can be sure of one thing:

God does not love you.

Look at all the cruelty and misery in the world, which God does nothing to stop. Right now,

as you are reading this, there are children in various places around the world being raped

and tortured. Most of us would risk our lives, give up our lives, to save them if we could.

God stands by and does nothing. God has abandoned these children, and clearly does not

love them. God does not love you, either.

There are some religions which claim that "God's love is a different kind of love", which is

supposed to explain and justify what appears to be God's divine indifference. This is total

bullshit. If I claim that I love my neighbor, and then set his house on fire and shoot him in

the head, anyone can see that my "love" is not love at all.

Another fallacy along these lines is the statement that, "God doesn't give us more than we

can handle in life". This is a ridiculous statement. Go to a mental institution, go to the ward

for those who are seriously disturbed, and you'll see people who just sit and rock back and

forth all day, staring off into space, or screaming at nonexistant terrors. God has given

them more than they could handle, and now they're totally broken.

So you have no loving God watching over you, making sure you get what you need. You

don't get what you need in life, you don't get what you want, you don't get what you

deserve. You get what you get.

- http://www.lifesucks.info

Let's assume, for a moment, that there is a God. We may not know the nature of God, or

God does not love you.

Look at all the cruelty and misery in the world, which God does nothing to stop. Right now,

as you are reading this, there are children in various places around the world being raped

and tortured. Most of us would risk our lives, give up our lives, to save them if we could.

God stands by and does nothing. God has abandoned these children, and clearly does not

There are some religions which claim that "God's love is a different kind of love", which is

supposed to explain and justify what appears to be God's divine indifference. This is total

bullshit. If I claim that I love my neighbor, and then set his house on fire and shoot him in

Another fallacy along these lines is the statement that, "God doesn't give us more than we

can handle in life". This is a ridiculous statement. Go to a mental institution, go to the ward

for those who are seriously disturbed, and you'll see people who just sit and rock back and

forth all day, staring off into space, or screaming at nonexistant terrors. God has given

So you have no loving God watching over you, making sure you get what you need. You

don't get what you need in life, you don't get what you want, you don't get what you

- www.lifesucks.info

If you ever took the time to look into what you just said, you would see it's much different.

I've been checking this out for a bit, it's called "the angry prayers project"

http://www.prayersoftruth.com/Site/Your_Prayers_.html

God does not love you.

- http://www.lifesucks.info

Well, your God is the Earth since that is what you worship... you put the earth's well-being even above your own well-being, it's called the religion of Gaia. So yes, you are religious...

There being misery on this earth doesn't mean that if there is a grand deity that it doesn't have compassion for it's creation. Just because you have a son or a daughter, doesn't mean you can protect that child from all of the violence, anguish, strife, pain, and suffering in the world. No matter how much love you have for your child, your child has to grow up and gain strength through his/her own trials and tribulations mostly on their own. That is how a child matures into an adult, and quite possibly the suffering we see today in this world could be our road towards maturing as a Human species.

i think ive already stated how i feel about religion and the belief in god and all that.but if not im gonna state it now,well in summarized form at least...

i have no clue if there is a god,nor do i pretend to know,and no one else does...and no one will ever find out.we as humans have been trying to find the answer to that for thousands upon thousands of years.with no luck.so its really no point in arguing about it constantly.if you would have asked me a few years ago if i believed in god i would have said 100% percent yes.but as time goes on and more and more stress has been put on me,and more and more bullshit comes my way and after years of having prayers fall on deaf ears i have lost my faith.the way i look at it the only sure way we are going to find out is to die.when you die there is two options.either A.your gonna rot in the ground for the rest of eternity or until the world implodes or B. there is a god and he's probably pissed at your debauchery haha.my philosophy is if there is nothing after this,and this life is all we get,then i should be living it up and having the most fun i can before time is up,which also means keeping my body in good shape so that it can last that long,which is why i put alot of emphasis on eating as well as i can and staying active.BUT if there is a god,he probably doesnt want me being a dick and making other peoples lives miserable so you should also be nice and caring and give what you can to people who need it,make there lives a little better.so when you do die and if you do end up getting judged he (or she) cant be like "dude,your were a douche down there,like a major prick to everyone you came in contact with.go fuck yourself guy" and throws you down from heaven into a bottomless pit filled with all the worlds biggest assholes who talk shit witheachoter and generally be cunts for the rest of eternity.also constant assrape..horrible horrible assrape.

so to recap none of you know what your talking about so its a mute point.the only sure way to find out what happens after you die is to kill yourself.so we should all do that.kill ourselves and then report back with an answer.i wont be able to do it myself because i have other things to attend to but you guys go ahead.

except casek and mercer and them.they keep me entertained.so they also have to stay...but the rest of you.go do that and get back to me. props will be given.

i think ive already stated how i feel about religion and the belief in god and all that.but if not im gonna state it now,well in summarized form at least...

i have no clue if there is a god,nor do i pretend to know,and no one else does...and no one will ever find out.we as humans have been trying to find the answer to that for thousands upon thousands of years.with no luck.so its really no point in arguing about it constantly.if you would have asked me a few years ago if i believed in god i would have said 100% percent yes.but as time goes on and more and more stress has been put on me,and more and more bullshit comes my way and after years of having prayers fall on deaf ears i have lost my faith.the way i look at it the only sure way we are going to find out is to die.when you die there is two options.either A.your gonna rot in the ground for the rest of eternity or until the world implodes or B. there is a god and he's probably pissed at your debauchery haha.my philosophy is if there is nothing after this,and this life is all we get,then i should be living it up and having the most fun i can before time is up,which also means keeping my body in good shape so that it can last that long,which is why i put alot of emphasis on eating as well as i can and staying active.BUT if there is a god,he probably doesnt want me being a dick and making other peoples lives miserable so you should also be nice and caring and give what you can to people who need it,make there lives a little better.so when you do die and if you do end up getting judged he (or she) cant be like "dude,your were a douche down there,like a major prick to everyone you came in contact with.go fuck yourself guy" and throws you down from heaven into a bottomless pit filled with all the worlds biggest assholes who talk shit witheachoter and generally be cunts for the rest of eternity.also constant assrape..horrible horrible assrape.

so to recap none of you know what your talking about so its a mute point.the only sure way to find out what happens after you die is to kill yourself.so we should all do that.kill ourselves and then report back with an answer.i wont be able to do it myself because i have other things to attend to but you guys go ahead.

except casek and mercer and them.they keep me entertained.so they also have to stay...but the rest of you.go do that and get back to me. props will be given.

I used to feel this way.

I wasn't and am not now a Christian, but I do have faith in a universal God. I have to,

otherwise I don't think I'd have made it through some tough situations in my life.

So, maybe I'm talking to the wind when I talk to God? I don't mind. As long as I feel like

someone or something is listening, I don't mind.

When I get down on my knees and pray (and yes, I do that occasionally) I ask for guidance. Is that wrong of me to look to a higher source for guidance? Even if that higher

source comes from within and the whole act of getting on my knees and praying is only humbling myself to that higher power within?

i think more than likely the belief in god is just hardwired in most peoples brain as a way to explain away all the unknown shit that happens in life.all the things in life we cant control.and to make sense of death.something happens that we as humans cannot explain,well shit it must have been some supernatural power then.the thought of utter nothingness after death is a scary thought,maybe enough to cause someone to go crazy or at the very least get depressed.the belief in afterlife is a way for humans to cope with the thought of dying.i think this explains why even some of the most logical people believe in a god of some sort even when there isnt much to prove the existence of such.even tho alot of things happen in my life and around me that makes me question the thought of a god i still have a feeling that there is something out there.am i wrong? possibly.but i dont care.ignorance is bliss.so fuck it.

Well, your God is the Earth since that is what you worship... you put the earth's well-being even above your own well-being, it's called the religion of Gaia. So yes, you are religious...

There being misery on this earth doesn't mean that if there is a grand deity that it doesn't have compassion for it's creation. Just because you have a son or a daughter, doesn't mean you can protect that child from all of the violence, anguish, strife, pain, and suffering in the world. No matter how much love you have for your child, your child has to grow up and gain strength through his/her own trials and tribulations mostly on their own. That is how a child matures into an adult, and quite possibly the suffering we see today in this world could be our road towards maturing as a Human species.

If you actually took the time to look into the link i posted, you would see that that short writing came from a pessimistic blogger. Its not necessarily my opinion, i just found it really interesting to read, and i thought it might be interesting for someone who might be questioning the existence of a God. It doesn't even refute the existence of a God anyways.. In the Bible for example, It says that we were put on Earth to suffer, but once we die we will be rewarded with eternal life or some silly shit like that. Anyways in posting that i was attacking the Idea that there is some magical being in the sky looking out for us, rewarding us when we do good, punishing us when we do bad.

In addition, the religion of Gaia is the belief that the Earth is a conscious, single organism. That's absurd! Yes I believe all of the Earth's biosphere's are interconnected, but that doesn't mean i think Earth is a conscious being. If that was the case i think it would have splatted out the human race by now.

" you put the earth's well-being even above your own well-being" - YES I DO. I believe that the welfare of the Earth is more important than my Economic well-being. Without a livable planet we wouldn't even have an Economy. Putting the welfare of the economy ahead of the welfare of the environment is like putting the welfare of one of your feet above your heart or brain.

It sounds like you libertarians have a god too and that god is MONEY.

Anyways in posting that i was attacking the Idea that there is some magical being in the sky looking out for us, rewarding us when we do good, punishing us when we do bad.

In addition, the religion of Gaia is the belief that the Earth is a conscious, single organism. That's absurd! Yes I believe all of the Earth's biosphere's are interconnected, but that doesn't mean i think Earth is a conscious being. If that was the case i think it would have splatted out the human race by now.

It sounds like you libertarians have a god too and that god is MONEY.

I don't like the idea of a bearded man in the sky, either. But I do believe i a creator (of sorts). More like an orchestral conductor.

Second paragraph: I would like to share a story with you.

"There was never a time when the world began, because it goes round and round like a circle, and there is no place on a circle where it begins. Look at my watch, which tells the time; it goes round, and so the world repeats itself again and again. But just as the hour-hand of the watch goes up to twelve and down to six, so, too, there is day and night, waking and sleeping, living and dying, summer and winter. You can't have any one of these without the other, because you wouldn't be able to know what black is unless you had seen it side by side with white, or white unless side by side with black.

"In the same way, there are times when the world is, and times when it isn't, for if the world went on and on without rest forever and ever, it would get horribly tired of itself. It comes and it goes. Now you see it; now you don't. So because it doesn't get tired of itself, it always comes back again after it disappears. It's like your breath: it goes in and out, in and out, and if you try to hold it in all the time you feel terrible. It's also like the game of hide-and-seek, because it's always fun to find new ways of hiding, and to seek for someone who doesn't always hide in the same place.

"God also likes to play hide-and-seek, but because there is nothing outside God, He has no one but himself to play with. But He gets over this difficulty by pretending that He is not Himself. This is His way of hiding from Himself. He pretends that He is you and I and all the people in the world, all the animals, all the plants, all the rocks, and all the stars. In this way He has strange and wonderful adventures, some of which are terrible and frightening. But these are just like bad dreams, for when He wakes up they will disappear.

"Now when God plays hide and pretends that He is you and I, He does it so well that it takes Him a long time to remember where and how He hid Himself. But that's the whole fun of it—just what He wanted to do. He doesn't want to find Himself out too quickly, for that would spoil the game. That is why it is so difficult for you and me to find out that we are God in disguise, pretending not to be Himself. But when the game has gone on long enough, all of us will wake up, stop pretending, and remember that we are all one single Self—the God who is all that there is and who lives for ever and ever.

"Of course, you must remember that God isn't shaped like a person. People have skins and there is always something outside our skins. If there weren't, we wouldn't know the difference between what is inside and outside our bodies. But God has no skin and no shape because there isn't any outside to Him. . . . The inside and the outside of God are the same. And though I have been talking about God as 'He' and not 'she,' God isn't a man or a woman. I didn't say 'it' because we usually say 'it' for things that aren't alive.

"God is the Self of the world, but you can't see God for the same reason that, without a mirror, you can't see your own eyes, and you certainly can't bite your own teeth or look inside your head. Your self is that cleverly hidden because it is God hiding.

"You may ask why God sometimes hides in the form of horrible people, or pretends to be people who suffer great disease and pain. Remember, first, that He isn't really doing this to anyone but Himself. Remember, too, that in almost all the stories you enjoy there have to be bad people as well as good people, for the thrill of the tale is to find out how the good people will get the better of the bad. It's the same as when we play cards. At the beginning of the game we shuffle them all into a mess, which is like the bad things in the world, but the point of the game is to put the mess into good order, and the one who does it best is the winner. Then we shuffle the cards once more and play again, and so it goes with the world."

Last statement: I would think you are mistaken about Libertarians.

if there's a god, how do we honor god?

if theres no god, how should we honor ourselves?

ultimately i see this answer now as one in the same.

god or no god, this individualist way of life will slowly cripple us, as it has done in every major civilization known to man. we all need to get back to the collectivist way of doing things.

in the dying words of spock, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the one. Live long and prosper."

I don't like the idea of a bearded man in the sky, either. But I do believe i a creator (of sorts). More like an orchestral conductor.

Second paragraph: I would like to share a story with you.

"There was never a time when the world began, because it goes round and round like a circle, and there is no place on a circle where it begins. Look at my watch, which tells the time; it goes round, and so the world repeats itself again and again. But just as the hour-hand of the watch goes up to twelve and down to six, so, too, there is day and night, waking and sleeping, living and dying, summer and winter. You can't have any one of these without the other, because you wouldn't be able to know what black is unless you had seen it side by side with white, or white unless side by side with black.

"In the same way, there are times when the world is, and times when it isn't, for if the world went on and on without rest forever and ever, it would get horribly tired of itself. It comes and it goes. Now you see it; now you don't. So because it doesn't get tired of itself, it always comes back again after it disappears. It's like your breath: it goes in and out, in and out, and if you try to hold it in all the time you feel terrible. It's also like the game of hide-and-seek, because it's always fun to find new ways of hiding, and to seek for someone who doesn't always hide in the same place.

"God also likes to play hide-and-seek, but because there is nothing outside God, He has no one but himself to play with. But He gets over this difficulty by pretending that He is not Himself. This is His way of hiding from Himself. He pretends that He is you and I and all the people in the world, all the animals, all the plants, all the rocks, and all the stars. In this way He has strange and wonderful adventures, some of which are terrible and frightening. But these are just like bad dreams, for when He wakes up they will disappear.

"Now when God plays hide and pretends that He is you and I, He does it so well that it takes Him a long time to remember where and how He hid Himself. But that's the whole fun of it—just what He wanted to do. He doesn't want to find Himself out too quickly, for that would spoil the game. That is why it is so difficult for you and me to find out that we are God in disguise, pretending not to be Himself. But when the game has gone on long enough, all of us will wake up, stop pretending, and remember that we are all one single Self—the God who is all that there is and who lives for ever and ever.

"Of course, you must remember that God isn't shaped like a person. People have skins and there is always something outside our skins. If there weren't, we wouldn't know the difference between what is inside and outside our bodies. But God has no skin and no shape because there isn't any outside to Him. . . . The inside and the outside of God are the same. And though I have been talking about God as 'He' and not 'she,' God isn't a man or a woman. I didn't say 'it' because we usually say 'it' for things that aren't alive.

"God is the Self of the world, but you can't see God for the same reason that, without a mirror, you can't see your own eyes, and you certainly can't bite your own teeth or look inside your head. Your self is that cleverly hidden because it is God hiding.

"You may ask why God sometimes hides in the form of horrible people, or pretends to be people who suffer great disease and pain. Remember, first, that He isn't really doing this to anyone but Himself. Remember, too, that in almost all the stories you enjoy there have to be bad people as well as good people, for the thrill of the tale is to find out how the good people will get the better of the bad. It's the same as when we play cards. At the beginning of the game we shuffle them all into a mess, which is like the bad things in the world, but the point of the game is to put the mess into good order, and the one who does it best is the winner. Then we shuffle the cards once more and play again, and so it goes with the world."

Last statement: I would think you are mistaken about Libertarians.

perhaps, im still learning.

Richard Dawkins is tha man, and religulous nuts hate him cuz hes always right.

ftw.

Don't you hate it when people knock you for being some way? Why would you want to knock someone for their beliefs? It doesn't make you feel more superior, does it? Smarter?

It's ok if you do. I used to feel that way, as well.

I think we're slipping as a world when people start persecuting others for their beliefs, though. We're supposed to have learned those lessons of what happens when that starts

happening already. A few times over.

Don't you hate it when people knock you for being some way? Why would you want to knock someone for their beliefs? It doesn't make you feel more superior, does it? Smarter?

It's ok if you do. I used to feel that way, as well.

I think we're slipping as a world when people start persecuting others for their beliefs, though. We're supposed to have learned those lessons of what happens when that starts

happening already. A few times over.

Not sure what you mean actually, Lemme try to re word what I think youre saying? Does it make me feel "cooler" because I know theres alot of idiots out there believing in a fairy tail?"

I guess, but its not the reason why I enjoy Richard Dawkins. I enjoy hearing someone artistically use language in a way that describes my feelings, as well as he is a very well educated man.

I think the kind of thing you refer to is like when people give to charity to make themselves feel good, instead of bettering the cause.

as an atheist i hate dawkins with a passion.

atheism is liberating, but its not an excuse to be an elitist douchebag.

if atheism works for you, awesome, if not then do what works for you. i just don't like laws being based on people's faiths.

I ll never understand why people call him a douchebag, everytime ive ever heard him speak he's not a douche at all, he's excercising a way to get peoples attention. There's plenty of other athiest book writers that no one ever heard of. Some things are neccessary although not understood by everyone.

Also, as an ATHIEST, Im not exactly happy with the status quo of the world. sometimes you gotta turn up your agenda to make things happen for the better.

are you trying to correct my spelling? and doing it wrong?

he's a douchebag because he believes the whole world ought to be ATHEIST.

the existence of a god or power or lack of is unprovable.

take the facts available to you, decide what works for you, carry on.

uniformity in thought is homogeny.

an atheist world would not prevent wars, would not stop pedophilia, crime, etc.

why and how would the world be better if we all were staunch atheists?

Not sure what you mean actually, Lemme try to re word what I think youre saying? Does it make me feel "cooler" because I know theres alot of idiots out there believing in a fairy tail?"

I guess, but its not the reason why I enjoy Richard Dawkins. I enjoy hearing someone artistically use language in a way that describes my feelings, as well as he is a very well educated man.

I think the kind of thing you refer to is like when people give to charity to make themselves feel good, instead of bettering the cause.

Sorta. What I'm asking is if it makes you feel superior to religious people b/c of your beliefs.

For the religious it's not about believing in a fairy tale. They have to have faith in their creator. Some believe the parables in the Bible to be truth in words, but not all. Some are

educated enough to see through to the underlying messages.

I can't hate on religious people in general, but a specific few I can. I have no problem if someone has faith, it is when they try and push it on me I kick back and argue.

The best reason to believe in god is so that you know when this shitty life on this rubbish planet is over you have somewhere better to go. I don't believe it myself, so I try to enjoy my time I have here before it is gone.

are you trying to correct my spelling? and doing it wrong?

he's a douchebag because he believes the whole world ought to be ATHEIST.

the existence of a god or power or lack of is unprovable.

take the facts available to you, decide what works for you, carry on.

uniformity in thought is homogeny.

an atheist world would not prevent wars, would not stop pedophilia, crime, etc.

why and how would the world be better if we all were staunch atheists?

look homey, youre all over the place, and way to easy to debate with, had this been about 2 years ago, I'd be more inclined to crush you with my verbal chess skills. Currently I rather just leave you in the dark with this...

"You are mercilessly free from the ravages of intelligence."

Sorta. What I'm asking is if it makes you feel superior to religious people b/c of your beliefs.

For the religious it's not about believing in a fairy tale. They have to have faith in their creator. Some believe the parables in the Bible to be truth in words, but not all. Some are

educated enough to see through to the underlying messages.

Much rather converse with someone with a head on his shoulders,

For the religious it's not about believing in a fairy tale. They have to have faith in their creator.

hard to say man, some really do believe the bible as law. no dinosaurs etc, adam eve and a snake, the hwole nine, and believe it to be so true nothing else could possibly be truth. thats sad, and to THOSE idiots I sorta feel superior, not because I have a need to look down on people, but just because it's redicuousw to walk through life with such a believe structure.

Some people who believe in religion, some Ive spoken to, youre right, may not believe the fairy tails but agree to believe " in some higher power" and to those people, hey, what can I say? Whatever floats your boat, to me praying is still just talking to yourself and looking at the ceiling, I was raised that when you wanted something to happen in life, you didnt just ask the ceiling, but you tightened your belt and went out in the world and made it happen. To me the word "faith" is a crutch for the weak minded people ( for the most part) ingrained in the lower class, a way to play a victim position. A place people have come to accept as "ok". for example, in my community, I see A LOT of blacks everywehre, just because thats my hood. And to be honest 80% of the time during the week mon-friday I see them out on the street actin like assholes in public. Not trying to be racist, but this is what I see in MY hood, I know all blacks arent assholes, so dont bother goin there with me, lol jut sayin. Then on Sundays I see a lot ofthese same mon- friday asshole practitioners all dressed in Church clothes. acting calm and cool, in the corner store in conversation with others all "well god bless you, at least jesus is with you" etyc etc. Its horse shit, its like preaching jesus then sleeping with the devil.

About Atheism, anyone who believes religion is just a structure set up to herd the population will always think the world would be better off without it. Its silly. Ill leave you with a quote,

"I have always strenuossly supported the right of every man to his opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it.

the most formidable weapon against errors of any kind is reason. I have never used any other and I trust I never will. "

-Thomas Paine

look homey, youre all over the place, and way to easy to debate with, had this been about 2 years ago, I'd be more inclined to crush you with my verbal chess skills. Currently I rather just leave you in the dark with this...

"You are mercilessly free from the ravages of intelligence."

so instead of responding to any points you claim to be above them? excellent technique...