so my house got robbed

yonis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo i have a friend who lived with his stepbrother whom he hated, one day my friend decided to say, "fuck my stepbrother, ima arrange for some of my goons to rob our house, but only rob my bitch ass step brother's room" .....fail..so they rob this nigga's house, take his stepbrother's videogames and nothing else..and my friend "accidently" left the door open. both these niggas and my friend got caught so fast that shit made me lmao

ahhha

stepbrothers.jpg

"Just a reminder shouldn't have your stash house where you crash out"

1. You're doing it wrong.

2. Dogs don't work when the thieves are your friends and the dogs know 'em.

And how the fuck is that probably cause to search your house?

My friend had his grow house raided the same way. It isn't, so he walked. However, it took about $40k worth of esquire to establish that.

there are some stories that are just not ment to be shared on the internet. your drug house getting robbed is probably one of them.

This.

Rule nombre uno: never let no one know

how much, dough you hold, cause you know

The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially

if that man fucked up, get your ass stuck up

Number three: never trust no-bo-dy

Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up

Hoodie to mask up, shit, for that fast buck

Number five: never sell where you rest at

I don't care if they want a ounce, tell em bounce

Number eight: never keep no weight on you

Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jobs too

dude slipped.bonus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr3zQLNbBkU

fortify your home doggy... Doors and windows You need to make yourself less of a target. Now you have

a whole new set of problems there is nothing you can do within the confines of the law to make it right.

At least where i live the majority of homicide is drug related. Reason being is what happened to you happens a lot. Pretty much the only appropriate action you have is a show of force. I am recommending you take this as an expensive learning experience. If you do what some of the people on here suggest you do you... well... concept of consequences.. I would recommend you fortify and modify your model. Protect the stash and put the work on the block.

but you do you

what's the law about safes? can the police open them, or force you to open them?

if not, why doesn't everybody have a safe?

they have to get a separate warrant for any safe/lockbox/locked container... anything that has a lock on it has to be covered by a warrant... thing is when they plan far enough in advance to raid your house they also plan in advance and get a clause in the warrant signed off by a judge to allow a search of any safes found on location

they have to get a separate warrant for any safe/lockbox/locked container... anything that has a lock on it has to be covered by a warrant... thing is when they plan far enough in advance to raid your house they also plan in advance and get a clause in the warrant signed off by a judge to allow a search of any safes found on location

The other thing is that their cops, and if they want you to open your safe they're gunna make you do it. Then, if there's no warrant, they'll say they could smell weed through the safe or some such nonsense

Police can do whatever they want. I have a boy who's had his spot raided illegally, twice. He's beat the charges both times, but it's cost him over 15K in lawyer's fees, and resulted in me getting thrown in jail for 10 days (long story, but yeah)

trust me i have had cops come to my house out of county with no jurisdiction in the past. I know how dirty they roll from firsthand experience... they stole student loan money and hacked into my voicemail and deleted threats they left me and everything.

the only real situation where a lockbox/safe is going to help you legally is in a vehicle stop where they most likely dont have a warrant on deck for you. They will make you wait if they really feel like it , around here theres a magistrate on duty 24/7 so it only takes about 45 minutes...